Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Bolt-Actions or AEG snipers

Go down 
+21
bboy.snow
SFSoldierBennett
Day
Satan
HoboBob
lonesniper24
Bronnoc8
HWgeneral
souljahnyne
djstasevich
inferno350z
Murder
TobyCross
sticks.13
mgunner564
MetallicAirsoft
white wolf
bdon21
SnOWWoLF
panic324
Bravo78
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Day
Private
Private

Bolt-Actions or AEG snipers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bolt-Actions or AEG snipers   Bolt-Actions or AEG snipers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 7:37 pm

no, its going to be a full fledged sniper, im going to make it a semi only gun also, i have a friend with a CNC lathe, CNC mill, and tons of skill, and hes going to make me some custom parts for it.
Back to top Go down
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

PostSubject: Re: Bolt-Actions or AEG snipers   Bolt-Actions or AEG snipers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 10:40 pm

well you gotta post pics im getting a wack image in my head anyways. no matter how you look at it bolt is better, there is nothing a bolt actoin can't do from what a dmr can if your playing sniper role
Back to top Go down
http://airsoftchat.lefora.com/forum/
Day
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Bolt-Actions or AEG snipers   Bolt-Actions or AEG snipers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 11:21 pm

haha, i don't have anything aginst bolt, and, i don't even have it started yet, and i do love those bolt actions, i have a few, but, im always looking for more consistancy, and so far, the most consistant is my bolts, but, i intend to have some fun with this, and, when im done, ill be sure to put some specs and such on here
Back to top Go down
SFSoldierBennett
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Bolt-Actions or AEG snipers   Bolt-Actions or AEG snipers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 12:20 am

okay Bolt Action is definatly your best bet...Not only is it more effective on the stealth radar but from my experience and I have a lot of it the Bolt actions are typically more accurate too...So really you should Go Bolt and then maybe after using it try out an AEG and test if you like it better.
Back to top Go down
bboy.snow
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Bolt-Actions or AEG snipers   Bolt-Actions or AEG snipers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 7:01 am

bolt-action snipers add realism but aeg's can be more usefull when everyone one the opposing team is closing in on you..
Back to top Go down
Capt-Crowbar
Captain
Captain
Capt-Crowbar

PostSubject: Re: Bolt-Actions or AEG snipers   Bolt-Actions or AEG snipers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 2:48 pm

Dude, read the dates before you post. This topic has been dead for awhile. Mods please lock?
Back to top Go down
theairsoftplayer555
Corporal
Corporal
theairsoftplayer555

PostSubject: Re: Bolt-Actions or AEG snipers   Bolt-Actions or AEG snipers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 3:14 pm

bolt actions can cost you a hit cause if you miss the first shot and the person sees you your pretty much screwed but aeg snipers i only suggest the semi only snipers

such as
http://www.airsoftpost.com/product_info.php?cPath=21_44_218&products_id=28224

if you like bolt action stay back from your team but semi only can really give an advantage as in moving up but still don't get as close to the teamates with fully automatic aegs

Last edited by theairsoftplayer555 on Thu May 27, 2010 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Capt-Crowbar
Captain
Captain
Capt-Crowbar

PostSubject: Re: Bolt-Actions or AEG snipers   Bolt-Actions or AEG snipers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 3:16 pm

...seriously?
Back to top Go down
theairsoftplayer555
Corporal
Corporal
theairsoftplayer555

PostSubject: Re: Bolt-Actions or AEG snipers   Bolt-Actions or AEG snipers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 3:17 pm

hah i know i just wanted to say something!
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: Bolt-Actions or AEG snipers   Bolt-Actions or AEG snipers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 3:46 pm

theairsoftplayer555 wrote:
hah i know i just wanted to say something!
@ theairsoftplayer,don't play smart. perhaps you should go back and read the forum rules. first of all posting in a dead thread, and then second of all again with the posts that don't say anything "hah i know i just wanted to say something" is not a productive post. so if you aren't going to say anything productive, then don't say it at all.

@ Capt Crowbar Good job on pointing that rule out Capt Crowbar.
Back to top Go down
c0mr4d3
Sergeant
Sergeant
c0mr4d3

PostSubject: Re: Bolt-Actions or AEG snipers   Bolt-Actions or AEG snipers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 12:52 am

Sniping = Personal Preference
Sniping = Reliability
Sniping = Comfort in your Gun
Sniping = Mission
Consider all of these things before buying a gun.
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: Bolt-Actions or AEG snipers   Bolt-Actions or AEG snipers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 5:05 am

c0mr4d3 wrote:
Sniping = Personal Preference
Sniping = Reliability
Sniping = Comfort in your Gun
Sniping = Mission
Consider all of these things before buying a gun.

well obviously you didn't read the whole topic and what Capt Crowbar and i said about necro posting to VT.
this is a dead topic. please don't necro it just as VT did
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bolt-Actions or AEG snipers   Bolt-Actions or AEG snipers - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bolt-Actions or AEG snipers
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2