Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

A funny moment

Go down 
+2
SnOWWoLF
unitsniper02
6 posters
AuthorMessage
unitsniper02
Corporal
Corporal
unitsniper02

A funny moment Empty
PostSubject: A funny moment   A funny moment Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 4:00 pm

I was playing airsoft last fall in the woods, and we had made a small fort out of logs in a corner area. So we were playing an attack and defend on the fort. But during the day my sniper rifle crapped out, so i used a friends crappy spring pistol. I was trapped behind a fence due the extreme amount of fire coming my way. So i screamed out to the two remaining members on my team on the top of the hill to give me cover fire. So they started to supress the fort, so i ran out to try to get closer or to get a better position. As i ran across i had to dive across the ground, to dodge some fire, when the two other guys scream that they ran out of ammo. So they left to go back to get more ammo. I was left to sit being shot at, with little to no cover and a crappy pistol. I sat there for 5 min being shot at laying on soaking wet ground hahaha.
Back to top Go down
SnOWWoLF
Private
Private
SnOWWoLF

A funny moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: A funny moment   A funny moment Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 4:16 am

LOL don't cha' love those type of games?
Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

A funny moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: A funny moment   A funny moment Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:58 am

I once fell into a 3 ft deep river, ON THE SIDES! cuz I was trapped by the op. force!
Back to top Go down
killyouno5
Major
Major
killyouno5

A funny moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: A funny moment   A funny moment Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:11 pm

Lol I had one of those. Yesterday, and this is the reason I got back into airsoft, I had my gas pistol and my g3 supporting my advance team. We had just built ranger graves and the enemy was in those. So I couldn't hit them from where I was and my advance team couldn't get any closer. So instead of charging them I went into the 5 ft deep stream and went about a quarter mile down river to where I was behind them all the time with my gear over my head to keep it from getting wet. I got behind them and to my surprise My team was captured and interrogated all the while I was in the river. (we play a game to where if you are knifed you have to tell what you now to the op. team. So the op. team was sitting in wait. I got out soaking wet and got all geared up again. Then out of the corner of my eye I see one of the other guys advancing on my position. I put the tripod for my rifle down and set up in one of the many ranger graves. The op. team thought they would do better if the went single file through the only un-dence part of the wooded area. That didn't work very well because as soon as I fired from my drum mag about 100 bb's went raining on top of them. The first guy was fit 10 times and each one after that was hit quickly after words. So all in all getting wet in the game isn't always a bad thing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=567300653
MuFortAirsoft
Private
Private
MuFortAirsoft

A funny moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: A funny moment   A funny moment Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 11:33 pm

Haha I was playing a winter game once and there was a river to cross to get to the other fort, and i ran through and all of a sudden the ice breaks and my legs fall through! Luckily I had huge german combat boots on! Thank Don't use the Lord's name in vain. for WW2 gear
Back to top Go down
br55ftw
Captain
Captain
br55ftw

A funny moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: A funny moment   A funny moment Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 4:54 pm

I hate moving down rivers/creeks. I had to RUN almost a quarter-mile down one with six people chasing me. I only had my spring M14, they had some AEGs and shotguns; I got soaked, they got a kill. Yay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A funny moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: A funny moment   A funny moment Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A funny moment
Page 1 of 1