Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Advice needed

Go down 
+3
Admin
Roamer
Due Huat
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Due Huat
Private
Private

Advice needed Empty
PostSubject: Advice needed   Advice needed Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 7:16 pm

I am going to buy a air soft gun and want to know opinions on certain guns. I have exp with fire arms so i dont consider myself a beginner just don't know anything about airsoft. I have been looking at the M14, G36, AND AK47 all echo 1's edition. I just need opinions if anyone can. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Roamer
Captain
Captain
Roamer

Advice needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice needed   Advice needed Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 11:10 pm

well once you have looked at these guns just decide which air soft gun you like based mostly upon looks b/c they all shoot just about the same
Back to top Go down
http://theairsoftsniper.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Advice needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice needed   Advice needed Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 10:47 am

Any one of these guns you'll be happy with (as far as Echo 1 goes, anyway). These are all three strong designs by Echo 1. Echo 1 has really been making a name for themselves lately, and these are some of their top selling guns. The M14 is great, and gives you the designated marksman feel. The G36 gives you a solid feel, with a decent ROF, and is surprisingly accurate. Also, the stock is a folding stock, so it's great for switching to CQB as well as mid-range fighting. The AK47 also has a great feel to it, and has a ridiculous ROF - be prepared to go through a lot of ammo! The AK47 is pretty accurate though, and Echo 1 did a great job with it (well, actually JG's the manufacturer - but that's a different subject). Personally, if I were you, unless you really like the look of the M14, I'd make your final decision between the AK47 and the G36. Between those two guns it'll pretty much come down to whichever you feel looks the best (unless you'll be doing mostly CQB, in which case I'd get the G36). I only cut out the M14 because it only has about the same performance of the G36 and AK47 (maybe a little more accurate), yet it's very long which means ineffective at CQB (less versatile). That's just my opinion though. Roamer and Seabass own all three of these guns between the two of them. Make sure to ask them with specific questions Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.theairsoftsniper.com
kkoerber
Major
Major
kkoerber

Advice needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice needed   Advice needed Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 11:15 pm

what role do you play and would you go electric or spring, but i have a spring m14 and i like it a lot an has pin point accuracy at 100 ft.. also i have experience with g36's and if you get one you should get a known brand that makes good guns (after a year my g36 was crap).
Back to top Go down
Alabama_Sniper
Colonel
Colonel

Advice needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice needed   Advice needed Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 1:59 am

I reccommend the L-96
by UTG .
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/alabamaairsoft
Alabama_Sniper
Colonel
Colonel

Advice needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice needed   Advice needed Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 2:00 am

or the classic army Ak-47 it is pretty good too .
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/alabamaairsoft
ard777
Corporal
Corporal
ard777

Advice needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice needed   Advice needed Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 6:19 pm

Of the guns you listed, i'd probably go with the g36. but, any of those guns by echo 1 are a pretty good choice. they shoot pretty similar in power in accuracy, just looks matter i guess.
Back to top Go down
SuperSniper1995
Private
Private

Advice needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice needed   Advice needed Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 1:42 pm

Hey im a newby too but i think the ak-47 is the best it all depends what kind of area your in too. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Advice needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice needed   Advice needed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Advice needed
Page 1 of 1