Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

german ww2 helmet

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ww2airsofter
Private
Private
ww2airsofter

german ww2 helmet Empty
PostSubject: german ww2 helmet   german ww2 helmet Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:11 am

guys i need a ww2 german helmet to complete my uniform do you guys know any websites where i can get a good replica and also for cheap
Back to top Go down
ncis
Major
Major

german ww2 helmet Empty
PostSubject: Re: german ww2 helmet   german ww2 helmet Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 1:39 am

try budk.com, and search for ww2 helmets, they have cheap prices and awesome stuff
Back to top Go down
MetallicAirsoft
Major
Major
MetallicAirsoft

german ww2 helmet Empty
PostSubject: Re: german ww2 helmet   german ww2 helmet Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 9:39 am

why would they make those i mean it's rubbing it in the German's face since all all the Germans want to do is forget about it. most of them are really embaresed(so i learned awhile ago)
Back to top Go down
saber95
Private
Private
saber95

german ww2 helmet Empty
PostSubject: Re: german ww2 helmet   german ww2 helmet Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:59 pm

http://www.a2armory.com/ww2/1935germhelm.htm
http://www.ima-usa.com/index.php/cPath/142?osCsid=0d5fbbcb8250c259ddadbcd38ca46bd4
here are a couple of sites but i don't know how much you want to spend...hope this helps.

why would they make those i mean it's rubbing it in the German's face since all all the Germans want to do is forget about it. most of them are really embaresed(so i learned awhile ago)
if someone wants to play as an axis solder for a ww2 game is not a bad thing. we can't all dress up a american solders. it would be stupid. someones got to be the bad guys and it don't make us jew hatin nazis. i know a few old german solders in there 90s now that still talk with pride in serving there country. they didnt write or agree with there governments policies. they were trying to protect there homes and families.
Back to top Go down
ncis
Major
Major

german ww2 helmet Empty
PostSubject: Re: german ww2 helmet   german ww2 helmet Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:25 pm

go to budk, they are alot cheaper than that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

german ww2 helmet Empty
PostSubject: Re: german ww2 helmet   german ww2 helmet Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

german ww2 helmet
Page 1 of 1