Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

KWA price diff for pretty much the same gun?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sniper_32
Colonel
Colonel
sniper_32

KWA price diff for pretty much the same gun? Empty
PostSubject: KWA price diff for pretty much the same gun?   KWA price diff for pretty much the same gun? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 2:04 am

ok on ASGI there is a package that comes with battery, charger, and BBs its standard m16
link: http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?cPath=139_24_202&products_id=4094
and yet the RIS is more and its just the gun!?
Link: http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?cPath=139_24_202&products_id=4005
I didnt think RIS was like 55 bucks to install!
Back to top Go down
TheOneNamedMike
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: KWA price diff for pretty much the same gun?   KWA price diff for pretty much the same gun? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 2:07 am

It is, RIS is expensive, it is annoying. But helpful, because of the fact that it is full metal.
Some full metal m4 body parts, are about 100 dollars, I know what your thinking, WHAT THE HECK!?!?
Yup, its true.
Back to top Go down
sniper_32
Colonel
Colonel
sniper_32

PostSubject: Re: KWA price diff for pretty much the same gun?   KWA price diff for pretty much the same gun? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 2:17 am

well see Im looking at the RIS because of the holosight and grenade launcher im putting on it but thanks for info dude wait also If i put a m203 on the RIS railing can I put rail covers on the side rails?
Back to top Go down
sniper_32
Colonel
Colonel
sniper_32

PostSubject: Re: KWA price diff for pretty much the same gun?   KWA price diff for pretty much the same gun? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 2:30 am

without RIS are they the exact same gun though? because I might buy the regular m16 because its cheaper on my wallet but if its not the same or better than ill get the RIS
Back to top Go down
TheOneNamedMike
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: KWA price diff for pretty much the same gun?   KWA price diff for pretty much the same gun? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 3:14 am

yeah, it should be the exact same gun just with RIS.
and yes, you can put rail covers on the side of the RIS, that is if you
A: get the right rail slides, and
B: put the m203 on the bottem. The m203 should serve as a good enough grip, you won't need a verticle grip if you ever plan to get one by the way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KWA price diff for pretty much the same gun?   KWA price diff for pretty much the same gun? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KWA price diff for pretty much the same gun?
Page 1 of 1