Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Well Vsr-10 mbo3

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kkoerber
Major
Major
kkoerber

Well Vsr-10 mbo3 Empty
PostSubject: Well Vsr-10 mbo3   Well Vsr-10 mbo3 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 4:06 pm

I am looking for a tight bore barrel for the vsr-10 mbo3. and what does a tight bore barrel help on.

thank you airsoftforum.darkbb.com users
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Well Vsr-10 mbo3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well Vsr-10 mbo3   Well Vsr-10 mbo3 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 4:48 pm

I'm still looking for a barrel to recommend, as I believe the Well vsr-10 mbo3 actually has a shorter barrel than the standard vsr-10s. Don't quote me on that though Smile

As for the second part of your question, a tight bore barrel means several things. I'll give you a quick overview of what those are. First of all, tight bore barrels are manufactured to more strict specifications. The diameter won't be as large as a standard barrel. For example, where a standard barrel might be 6.08 millimeters wide, a precision barrel will be somewhere between 6.00 to 6.04mm wide. This is why it's so important that you use precision BBs with a tight bore barrel. Precision BBs have less variance in size, for example 5.8mm with +/- .01mm variance. That means less jamming will occur. If you use standard BBs that are 6.00mm with +/- .05mm variance, there's a good chance you'll get a BB that's 6.05mm in width trying to get through a tight bore barrel that's only 6.03mm wide. Not a good mix.

Also, because of that tighter fit (width) for BBs to travel through the tight bore barrel, they will typically produce more accurate shots and a higher FPS (less air to escape around BBs). The higher FPS won't be a ton though, don't expect miracles. We're talking on average around +15 fps (my estimate). Tight bore barrels are a great (and typically cheap) way to improve your gun's performance without having to spend a lot of money on upgrades and reducing the life of your internals. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.theairsoftsniper.com
kkoerber
Major
Major
kkoerber

Well Vsr-10 mbo3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well Vsr-10 mbo3   Well Vsr-10 mbo3 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 3:22 pm

i tink the barrel is the same langth as name brand vsr-10 because my friend has a AGM brand vsr-10 from airsplat and my barrel is a little bit bigger.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Tater
Private
Private
Tater

Well Vsr-10 mbo3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well Vsr-10 mbo3   Well Vsr-10 mbo3 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 11:28 pm

i have that same sniper rifle if you find any upgrades for it please let me know.... and if i find any ill let you know
Back to top Go down
i<3airsoft
Private
Private

Well Vsr-10 mbo3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well Vsr-10 mbo3   Well Vsr-10 mbo3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:20 pm

i have the well mb02 which is the samee thing just shorter barrel then the mb03 so if any upgrades tell me too please
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Well Vsr-10 mbo3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well Vsr-10 mbo3   Well Vsr-10 mbo3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well Vsr-10 mbo3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Sniper's Nest :: Sniper Rifle Upgrades/Modifications-
Jump to: