Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

yipee where I live airsoft is forbiddon

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

yipee where I live airsoft is forbiddon Empty
PostSubject: yipee where I live airsoft is forbiddon   yipee where I live airsoft is forbiddon Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 12:31 pm

what should I do? should I talk to some farmer to use thier land or should I go 5 hours to an airsoft field?
Back to top Go down
micr0mac
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: yipee where I live airsoft is forbiddon   yipee where I live airsoft is forbiddon Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 12:37 pm

ouch...talk to the farmer first i guess
then if you really have to go 5 hours to an airsoft field
Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

PostSubject: Re: yipee where I live airsoft is forbiddon   yipee where I live airsoft is forbiddon Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 12:39 pm

I KNOW...... slob sticks I shall mute this but ---- why )()()( oh why? so my team team bootie and the rest of them are looking for an airsoft field... there goes my fathers idea for an airsoft field/ paintball field.
Back to top Go down
MetallicAirsoft
Major
Major
MetallicAirsoft

PostSubject: Re: yipee where I live airsoft is forbiddon   yipee where I live airsoft is forbiddon Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 12:51 pm

that sucks
Back to top Go down
S.T.O.R.M. Airsoft
Major
Major
S.T.O.R.M. Airsoft

PostSubject: Re: yipee where I live airsoft is forbiddon   yipee where I live airsoft is forbiddon Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 1:23 pm

That really sucks a big one..... What I would recomend is talking to your local Police/Fire or what ever to see if theres an area were you could be allowed to play. If that dosen't work like you said try talking to somebody with a lot of land to see if they would let you play there. Or 3rd try to find a really secluded area in the woods where you know nobody is going to be or see you.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/STORMAIRSOFT1
AFU
AFU

PostSubject: Re: yipee where I live airsoft is forbiddon   yipee where I live airsoft is forbiddon Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 1:29 pm

S.T.O.R.M. Airsoft wrote:
try to find a really secluded area in the woods where you know nobody is going to be or see you.

If airsoft is actually banned where you live, and a farmer doesn't give you permission to use his/her land, and the police do not consent to a safe area to play, then I would simply drive that 5 hours to play. Although you might get away with playing in the woods many times, it only takes one time being caught to get into trouble. Even though I doubt there will be jail time for that, there will certainly be a fine. So play it safe and use the field if you must.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Salkand
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

PostSubject: Re: yipee where I live airsoft is forbiddon   yipee where I live airsoft is forbiddon Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 2:30 pm

well... I will talk to the police about that area that is a "FIRE zone" but untill then I'll have to go across a big street with a dozen people from my airsoft team.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: yipee where I live airsoft is forbiddon   yipee where I live airsoft is forbiddon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

yipee where I live airsoft is forbiddon
Page 1 of 1