Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

HAM radio operators for use in roleplaying airsoft and massive-mil-sim events???

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

HAM radio operators for use in roleplaying airsoft and massive-mil-sim events??? Empty
PostSubject: HAM radio operators for use in roleplaying airsoft and massive-mil-sim events???   HAM radio operators for use in roleplaying airsoft and massive-mil-sim events??? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 6:57 pm

Well I have my HAM technician class radio license, which allows me to operate SSP, AM, FM, etc. radio.
Can I legally use an amatuer radio for mil-sim gaming purposes?

Callsign: KJ6AXC
Back to top Go down
sticks.13

HAM radio operators for use in roleplaying airsoft and massive-mil-sim events??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAM radio operators for use in roleplaying airsoft and massive-mil-sim events???   HAM radio operators for use in roleplaying airsoft and massive-mil-sim events??? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 10:20 pm

I don't see why not, I know people who run with Soridins and Icoms(VHF) at large games... It would be hard too find another HAM radio operator though.

sticks
Back to top Go down

HAM radio operators for use in roleplaying airsoft and massive-mil-sim events???
Page 1 of 1