Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

To buy or do yourself?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Roamer
Captain
Captain
Roamer

To buy or do yourself? Empty
PostSubject: To buy or do yourself?   To buy or do yourself? Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 12:50 pm

Just wondering what you all thought. I haven't reached a decision myself. I don't know whether to buy this complete mech box and motor set:
http://store.matrixbb.com/servlet/-strse-24833/Systema-NEW%21-Super-dsh-Hi-dsh-Speed-CMB/Detail
or to buy the motor and parts one by one.

The pro to the first option is that I wont have to open up a mech box and try to replace everything one by one. A pro to the other mechanism is that by doing everything myself part by part I will come to have a better understanding of the hobby I so love and adore. If I choose not to buy the kit I would also very much like to buy as many modify parts as I can to stick with my Echo 1 theme. I just don't know... I am knackered. Be nice and give your opinions. Oh and this is for my patriot. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://theairsoftsniper.com
sticks.13

PostSubject: Re: To buy or do yourself?   To buy or do yourself? Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 11:41 pm

i would either wait till the new systema mechboxes come out or buy all the parts in the mechbox described above.

sticks
Back to top Go down
Beer.N.Gin
Private
Private
Beer.N.Gin

PostSubject: Re: To buy or do yourself?   To buy or do yourself? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 9:05 pm

There's always a first time to open your mechbox! Get a full tune up kit! All the internal parts of the mechbox are included. You might have to get a reinforced mechbox to go with it but the FTK leaves out the guess work for you.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: To buy or do yourself?   To buy or do yourself? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 4:10 pm

umm, Im buying my stuff peice by peice. The reason i seem to know alot about this crap is because i have actually just opened my gb and put it back together before, and read the vast amounts of material that is provided via internet.

You know reading reveiws of how parts hold up, Reading how people made a LONE WOLF NEEDS TO WATCH HIS LANGUAGE custom with a budget of $100 for parts. On a MPEG.

Stuff like this.
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To buy or do yourself?   To buy or do yourself? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To buy or do yourself?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Airsoft Weapons :: AEG upgrades-
Jump to: