Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Cheaters in our game.

Go down 
+4
Jarhead999 76 65
mgunner564
elementfrvr
M14 double-taps
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
JARHEAD
Colonel
Colonel
JARHEAD

Cheaters in our game. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheaters in our game.   Cheaters in our game. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 11:40 pm

ok, new story, so yesterday, im playing a game at my place where its justa small 3v3 game, im in a bunker with my one friend and my heavy gunner and we see an enemy break the treeline and sprint across the grass field to a medium sized burm where he takes cover. At this position he is in our left flank and flanking us would be an easy task. So me trying my best to prevent theteam from getting bunkerbusted by a JG Bar-10 and a well scorpion, i run out the back of the bunker and sneak through some bushes and sneak right over the hill. I see him turned the other way reloading and rearming himself, i take this chance to get alittle closer so i can pull the "surrender" on him, since im about 10 feet away. So i do this and a see him put his hands half way up then stops for about 5 secomnds then slowely reaches for his bar 10 and aims it at me and starts to cock the thing. Now im pissed, so im forced with no choice but to shoot a 10 round burst at him. On about my 8th round he finishes and aims it at me, then i turn and try to run, knowing that this things gonna hurt, and he shoots me in the back.

What i want to know if this was my fault, I was aloud to leave the bunker up to the line of burms, and if it was immature and stupid on one of our parts?
Back to top Go down
http://www.yupyupyup.com
shortGuy
Private
Private
shortGuy

PostSubject: Re: Cheaters in our game.   Cheaters in our game. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:00 am

it was the cheaters fault, he should have surrendered

btw how old is that cheater?
Back to top Go down
JARHEAD
Colonel
Colonel
JARHEAD

PostSubject: Re: Cheaters in our game.   Cheaters in our game. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:12 am

shortGuy wrote:
it was the cheaters fault, he should have surrendered

btw how old is that cheater?

same age as me, 14
Back to top Go down
shortGuy
Private
Private
shortGuy

PostSubject: Re: Cheaters in our game.   Cheaters in our game. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:12 am

figures
Back to top Go down
AFU
AFU

PostSubject: Re: Cheaters in our game.   Cheaters in our game. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:49 am

He should have surrendered yes. I know a lot of people who would say, when he did not surrender, you then had the right to shoot him at that distance *because you gave him the chance to surrender.*

Regardless though, yes he should have called his hit.

You did good I think.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Salkand
JARHEAD
Colonel
Colonel
JARHEAD

PostSubject: Re: Cheaters in our game.   Cheaters in our game. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:53 pm

AFU wrote:
He should have surrendered yes. I know a lot of people who would say, when he did not surrender, you then had the right to shoot him at that distance *because you gave him the chance to surrender.*

Regardless though, yes he should have called his hit.

You did good I think.

thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cheaters in our game.   Cheaters in our game. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cheaters in our game.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2