Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

AACCKKK i need help....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
M4ownage416
Private
Private
M4ownage416

AACCKKK i need help.... Empty
PostSubject: AACCKKK i need help....   AACCKKK i need help.... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 10:35 pm

i bought an a&k m4 s system a while back, and it works great, but recently for some odd reason the pistol grib has started wobbling. it only wobbles up and down, not side to side, but it gets annoying as heck, i have taken the gun apart and looked everywhere for a screw to tighten, and the only ones i found were on the bottom and when tightened they didnt do anyting. it is also nearly impossible to actually see the grip move, but it feels so annoying, unless im wearing gloves, but i'd still like to know how to fix it. thanks for ur time.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: AACCKKK i need help....   AACCKKK i need help.... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 10:52 pm

On the bottom of the hand grip (base plate) there will be a hex head in the middle and two screws on the outermost front/back ends. Remove these two screws. Next you will see the back end of the motor, remove the motor plate and rest that on the baseplate of the handgrip. Unplug the motor starting with red, then remove it from the grip. Next, take a flashlight and you will see two screws at the top of the hand grip. Tighten those directly into the mechbox.

When you put the motor back in, make sure the wires are not caught in the pinion and bevel gear teeth or your going to have major issues. And always remember the red input side faces the front of the gun and black faces the rear. This is important because of the direction of the motor, put it in the opposite way, you will strip teeth and have to make major repairs internally to the gearbox.

Put the motor plate back on the end of the motor as it was before, then screw the base plate back on. If you messed with the hex head in the middle. This is the height adjustment for the motor. you may need to check that and make sure the motor is at the proper height so it meshes with the gears correctly.
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
M4ownage416
Private
Private
M4ownage416

PostSubject: Re: AACCKKK i need help....   AACCKKK i need help.... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 12:23 am

thx man so much i have been tryin to find an answer to that question for well over a month lol ty ty
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AACCKKK i need help....   AACCKKK i need help.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AACCKKK i need help....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Airsoft Allies - Site Discussions :: Ask a Pro-
Jump to: