Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Please Help! Echo1 M4 Stag-15 Series

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheCrazyAirsoft
Private
Private
TheCrazyAirsoft

Please Help! Echo1 M4 Stag-15 Series Empty
PostSubject: Please Help! Echo1 M4 Stag-15 Series   Please Help! Echo1 M4 Stag-15 Series Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:49 pm

I have had this problem for a long time and I am wondering if anyone had a similar problem and fixed it. When I try to pull back the delta ring to open the battery compartment it takes great force. I have to pry it open with an army knife because I cannot do it with one hand. It feels scratchy when I am pushing it down with both hands and sounds sorta like rusty and old oil. I have tried lubing it but its the same problem. Anyone know whats going on?
Back to top Go down
http://crazyairsoft.weebly.com/
panic324
Sergeant
Sergeant
panic324

Location : San Francisco Bay Area, Communist Republic of California

Please Help! Echo1 M4 Stag-15 Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Help! Echo1 M4 Stag-15 Series   Please Help! Echo1 M4 Stag-15 Series Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 4:25 pm

Has it always done this? Do you know if you got a Lemon perhaps? Heck, you might just want to bring it in to your local airsoft store and have them check it out so you don't break it by excessive force. I've never had this problem since I've never had the E1 M4, but i did have a Double Eagle M16 a few years back. MAYBE you should try to unscrew the D-Ring? I know that there's a spring underneath there and you might have it on too tight or have a similar problem?

I'm sorry I can't be of more help, but if it can't be unscrewed your best bet is probably to check out your local store.

One more thing though! Don't let this problem interfere with you getting in to your battery! Even if its tough, DON'T leave your battery in the gun. You'll ruin the battery and that might cost more to replace than a new D Ring.

Last edited by panic324 on Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Potty Mouth.)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=674516301&ref=profile

Please Help! Echo1 M4 Stag-15 Series
Page 1 of 1