Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

M14.....G&G orTM????

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
manowar459
Private
Private

M14.....G&G orTM???? Empty
PostSubject: M14.....G&G orTM????   M14.....G&G orTM???? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 6:01 am

I am Buying a new gun later this week and i need to know what brand. The TM is a bit pricey bbut ive heard good things about them. G&G is a little cheaper, but im not sure if i can trust them...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: M14.....G&G orTM????   M14.....G&G orTM???? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 10:23 am

TM's are of course pricey, but well worth the investment. G & G has also made a very good name for themselves. They make a number of high-end guns that perform well. The M14 is one of them. The G & G M14 was one of the first guns I considered buying, so I did some research on it and asked around. I heard lots of positive, very little negative. Really, the only negative I heard were issues you'll get with almost any M14 (little tough to upgrade - probably not necessary with the G & G though, super long/heavy, and a cheap plastic top piece of the gun). I know you're not really asking about the gun itself, but the manufacturer, I just thought I'd share about both Smile If you're just wanting info. on G & G as a company, then they are a great manufacturer. They pay attention to detail and don't skimp on the internals w/cheap wiring or refusing to reinforce their gearboxes like some companies. I wouldn't be afraid to purchase one of their guns.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theairsoftsniper.com
sticks.13

PostSubject: Re: M14.....G&G orTM????   M14.....G&G orTM???? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 2:21 pm

if i had the money i would go for the TM. Another option would be the CA. im going to get a CA M14 here pretty soon and i based my choice solely on the externals. if you have the option go into a store an hold each rifle your self, you will probably find that the CA is alot heftier and feels more solid. dont get me wrong the TM and the G&G are both very solid for AEG's but they are not quite as solid as the CA. there are downsides to the CA's and the G&G's. neither of them offer plastic midcaps which means you will be paying 20-30 a piece for the midcaps. KA makes some marui compatible midcaps that are (in my own oppinion) better build than the MAG brand M16/M4 midcaps. once a TM is fully upgraded you will find that it is easily one of the if not the best AEG on the market. i am still amazed at the two upgraded TM's that ive seen it has influenced me to switch from an M based series to a M14. even stock the TM M14's have to range of 220ft, which is the range of a M series gun with a M110 or compatible spring. the hop-up is simply amazing in all the M14's.

im not biased on which M14 you should get at all Laughing . but whatever M14 you decide you want you will be happy with it. good luck

sticks
Back to top Go down
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

PostSubject: Re: M14.....G&G orTM????   M14.....G&G orTM???? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 10:13 pm

sticks.13 wrote:
im going to get a CA M14 here pretty soon and i based my choice solely on the externals.

Hey sticks did you end up buying that M14? Or are you atleast still considering it? Just wondering
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
sticks.13

PostSubject: Re: M14.....G&G orTM????   M14.....G&G orTM???? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 11:11 pm

idk at the moment. I might be getting a TM vsr G-spec in a trade soon. If the trade falls through then it's between the CA and the Echo 1 M14's. Really it all depends on my budget. If the trade falls through I'm considering the Echo1 to be the top contender just because the mags for the ca are $22 a piece. I'm also considering a CA M24 mil. I got to shoot one about 2weeks ago and it was one of the nicest sniper rifles I've shot. It was almost stock too.

It's all up in the air ATM

sticks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: M14.....G&G orTM????   M14.....G&G orTM???? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

M14.....G&G orTM????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Airsoft :: Which Gun?-
Jump to: