Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

How to get a CA36c to shoot 392 FPS with amazing accuracy...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Seabass_9000
Seabass_9000

How to get a CA36c to shoot 392 FPS with amazing accuracy... Empty
PostSubject: How to get a CA36c to shoot 392 FPS with amazing accuracy...   How to get a CA36c to shoot 392 FPS with amazing accuracy... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 9:44 pm

Ok, so if you have a G36 variant, you may want to do some upgrades. This is what has given me some amazing results. At Blind Fury 4 it took down over 35 people and most of them were hit with the first 2 shots fired.

Internal Mods- Systema 455mm x 6.04mm tightbore barrel (AK47 length), Systema Area 1000 piston head, PDI 150% spring, Systema Magnum motor, metal shims, and Guarder hop up bucking. My gears are currently stock, but as soon as I get some wear and tear on them, I will be upgrading.
External Mods- Leapers 40mm Green/Red dot scope, PEQ box with 9.6 volt / 1800 mah PEQ battery, King Arms 200mm mock silencer to cover inner barrel, vertical foregrip, and a 3 pt sling (not shown). I use 140 mid caps with it only... the hi cap hardly ever see's daylight. Smile

The inner barrel tip is flush with the end of the silencer and I didnt have to cut it down at all. It is the PERFECT fit for this replica. I have seen / own some nice replica's but this one is just a beast. With the folding stock it is awesome for keeping tight / CQB engagements and with the hop up / scope sighted in so well, it is hard to miss anything within 40 yards. It loves Excel .23 BB's.
The ROF is as fast as some support replica's I have seen. The Systema Magnum on a full 9.6v battery will lay out a solid line of BB's that nothing is going to get through without being hit. I hardly ever shoot more than 4-5 BB's a burst, but occasionally it is fun to hold down the trigger until the mag is empty. Twisted Evil

This replica is so good that I am actually throwing around the idea of buying a CA36 (full length version) to turn into an MG36. cheers

Enjoy...
[img]How to get a CA36c to shoot 392 FPS with amazing accuracy... Airsof12[/img]
Back to top Go down
http://www.theairsoftsniper.com
Ace
Corporal
Corporal
Ace

PostSubject: Re: How to get a CA36c to shoot 392 FPS with amazing accuracy...   How to get a CA36c to shoot 392 FPS with amazing accuracy... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 7:02 pm

Very nice weapon. I have held this weapon and seen the accuracy...wow! I am not looking forward to the pain this weapon will inflict at practice.......
Back to top Go down
http://theairsoftsniper.com
Seabass_9000
Seabass_9000

PostSubject: Re: How to get a CA36c to shoot 392 FPS with amazing accuracy...   How to get a CA36c to shoot 392 FPS with amazing accuracy... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 9:46 pm

Dont worry, most of the time I hit my targets in the first shot or two with it... so you will just feel a couple hits at the most. The Admin on the other hand insulted me earlier this week and he will be getting all 140 BB's out of the midcap and if I can switch mags fast enough he will get another 140. J/K Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to get a CA36c to shoot 392 FPS with amazing accuracy...   How to get a CA36c to shoot 392 FPS with amazing accuracy... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 10:44 am

Seabass, you just made this personal. Looks like I'll have to upgrade my arsenal.

How to get a CA36c to shoot 392 FPS with amazing accuracy... 200x1410
Back to top Go down
stormtrupr
Private
Private
stormtrupr

PostSubject: Re: How to get a CA36c to shoot 392 FPS with amazing accuracy...   How to get a CA36c to shoot 392 FPS with amazing accuracy... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 12:54 pm

lol....you guys have fun saturday while im at an xball tourny!

for whatever its worth seabass's g36c is in fact amazing! probably my favorite of anyone i know thus far(although you have a chance to claim this admin)

it is accurate, not too heavy, short enough to be manueverable with stock folded!, comfortable, fast, and good rate of fire as well.
Back to top Go down
https://ohio.facebook.com/profile.php?id=606815017
Seabass_9000
Seabass_9000

PostSubject: Re: How to get a CA36c to shoot 392 FPS with amazing accuracy...   How to get a CA36c to shoot 392 FPS with amazing accuracy... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 2:21 pm

Thats fine Admin... go ahead and weigh down your CA8 with all that junk on it. I have something for you either way, and most likely there will be 100's more of them flying in your direction after you recieve the first one. Very Happy
Ok, I have to admit, that CA8 does look pretty cool in that pic, but I wouldnt want to carry that around Springfield all day. Maybe for an hour or two, but thats it. Smile Might as well just get 2 CA M249's with 3 point slings and put one on your right arm and the other on your left arm, Rambo style!!!

I probably will bring out the M14 a little bit on Saturday. I have it shooting pretty darn good. Although, most of the day I will be using the CA36. Depending on how many people come, it would be kind of fun to do another game where my team is outnumbered again. I enjoy a good challenge. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bigboyee1992
Private
Private
Bigboyee1992

PostSubject: Re: How to get a CA36c to shoot 392 FPS with amazing accuracy...   How to get a CA36c to shoot 392 FPS with amazing accuracy... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 9:57 pm

Well seabass the gun looks amazing, and definitely wouldn't want to face it,but if you don't mind me asking about how much does it take to put a gun like that one together?
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/crazypaintballer92
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to get a CA36c to shoot 392 FPS with amazing accuracy...   How to get a CA36c to shoot 392 FPS with amazing accuracy... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to get a CA36c to shoot 392 FPS with amazing accuracy...
Page 1 of 1