Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Conquest has Closed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Conquest has Closed Empty
PostSubject: Conquest has Closed   Conquest has Closed Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 11:50 am

Many of you have probably already heard the news, but I thought I'd start a thread on here to make sure everyone's heard. Conquest in Sunbury, Ohio has officially closed. I read the post on "theairsoftsniper.com's" chatroom by SniperL96, who was informed by Sticks (a member of this forum), which led me to the Airsoft Ohio's webpage where I saw the bad news. WidowMaker, the callsign of the guy who rented the field, said he was losing money by renting the warehouse/field, and that he had no choice but to shut down business.

I've personally only been there once, but I feel bad for those that went there often and now have to find a new field to find players at. But these things happen and it's a shame it had to happen right here in Ohio. Me and my team probably would have gone there more often if it wouldn't have been a 1.5 hour drive (gas $$) with a $20 entry fee. Oh, and also the outdoor field required BIO BBs, which didn't work well with some of our guns. I digress. Anyway, thought I'd let you Ohioans know!
Back to top Go down
http://www.theairsoftsniper.com
sticks.13

Conquest has Closed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquest has Closed   Conquest has Closed Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 12:00 pm

ye, its a shame it went. its a even bigger shame that widow lost all that money.... now im looking at either springfield(place that held blind fury series and al najaf) and the new chilicothe field (OP: Stealing Freedom field). really sux because i was going up there soon for one of my friends B-days and it closed the day before we were going to leave. can you say irony?

sticks
Back to top Go down

Conquest has Closed
Page 1 of 1