Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

TM P90???

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GR1NDH0USE
Private
Private
GR1NDH0USE

TM P90??? Empty
PostSubject: TM P90???   TM P90??? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 9:25 pm

I've heard a lot of bad things about P90s (i.e. small batteries, low fps, jams, etc) yet I still am thinking about getting one (mainly cause they look pretty sick :]), but anyways, are there any good things about them? Oh, and I know I can buy a special battery thats bigger for the TM P90 so that solves that problem.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jakeelectro
Admin
Admin
Admin

TM P90??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: TM P90???   TM P90??? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 1:38 am

I do love the look of the TM P90s, but have you yet to hold one? They're the perfect size for CQB, but man they're way too tiny for my liking. A friend of mine was thinking of buying one, and had taken the money with him to purchase it in a nearby airsoft store (Airsoft Smith). He held the gun for about 2 minutes while he spoke with one of the employees about the gun and that was enough to completely change his mind and make him not want it anymore. The gun is very cool looking, and has a good ROF, but unless you have plenty of money to throw around, I'd recommend going for a different replica. There are plenty other unique guns out there for you to invest in.

Also, I do hear a lot about jamming in these guns. And they do have low FPS, but this is expected as a trade-off for high ROF and such a compact CQB gun. One other thing to think about are the magazines. First of all, they're expensive. Second, they're VERY awkwardly shaped. I hate the ridiculously massive size of them - you have to purchase awkwardly large P90 pouches to even hold the mags. On top of that you have two choices: a 68 round mag or a 300 round hi-cap. One or the other. As far as I know there are no 100 - 150 round mid-caps. Also annoying.

But hey, if you can get past those, they are great guns to show off at events/fields Wink I still love the look of them, just wouldn't throw down the $$$ for one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theairsoftsniper.com
Dark Knight
Corporal
Corporal
Dark Knight

TM P90??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: TM P90???   TM P90??? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 1:47 am

The P90 also uses the version 6 gerbox, which is by far not the worst , however lacks when compared to the V2, and V3.

Dk
Back to top Go down
Roamer
Captain
Captain
Roamer

TM P90??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: TM P90???   TM P90??? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 8:54 am

I had a problem with the mag issue. If you are planning on attending organized airsoft events your only option may be to by a very expensive converter or use the rather expensive and low capacity mid caps from TM in order to comply with the field's regulations. That may seem to be the furthest thing from your mind, but if you wanted to attend airsoft events then I recommend spending a little time to research this matter. You don't want to spend money on a gun that in the end you wont be able to use where you want it. I too wanted to buy a TM P90, but in the end decided it would not be in my best interest and would not benefit my team.

Best of luck, a remember these are only opinions... the final decision is yours and yours alone. Make sure it is one that you wont regret. Make sure the gun you spend YOUR money on is in the end the one that you want the most.
Back to top Go down
http://theairsoftsniper.com
Sponsored content

TM P90??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: TM P90???   TM P90??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TM P90???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Airsoft Allies - Site Discussions :: Ask a Pro-
Jump to: