Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

You will all hate me by the end of this month

Go down 
+2
iliveforthis99
HWgeneral
6 posters
AuthorMessage
HWgeneral
Corporal
Corporal
HWgeneral

You will all hate me by the end of this month Empty
PostSubject: You will all hate me by the end of this month   You will all hate me by the end of this month Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 12:10 pm

So yesterday at a skirmish I had my friend brought his new HFC Mac 11. Needless to say it was pretty dirt and I had to try it. I found myself really liking the lack of a stock and more pistoly feel. This made me wonder if there are any good guns with folding or no stock in the 100-200 dollar range that could still be used for medium size woodland games. My main concern with the mac 11 was that it ate through its clip so fast I would have to have like 5 clips for it to be an effective main weapon.
Back to top Go down
iliveforthis99
Colonel
Colonel
iliveforthis99

PostSubject: Re: You will all hate me by the end of this month   You will all hate me by the end of this month Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 12:54 pm

Considering the mag issue with GBB SMG's i'm guessing you're look for AEG's. AEG wise there's the WELL R2 Skorpion and MP7, Galaxy, CA, and Echo 1 all have micro MP5's as well. There's probably a few more but those are the ones i could think of off the top of my head in your price range.
Back to top Go down
http://cvaa.webs.com
Someguy
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: You will all hate me by the end of this month   You will all hate me by the end of this month Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 4:24 am

MP5K's look awesome.
Back to top Go down
Jaeman
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: You will all hate me by the end of this month   You will all hate me by the end of this month Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 11:31 am

HWgeneral wrote:
This made me wonder if there are any good guns with folding or no stock in the 100-200 dollar range that could still be used for medium size woodland games.

If you don't want to go the mp5 route, there are a also few mp7s floating around, though I'm not sure what the quality on these guns are. Well makes a Skorpion Machine pistol, though I haven't ever used it. TM makes an Uzi, so clones of it must be floating around someplace. There are several stock-less ultra short m4-pistols floating around too.

For a smaller "assault rifle" gun, you could get an ak-74s with a side-folding stock ( I think crazyNCman on youtube reviewed a few of these) You also have the option of going for the JG sig 552, or perhaps a G36c.
Back to top Go down
scooterprodigy
Major
Major
scooterprodigy

PostSubject: Re: You will all hate me by the end of this month   You will all hate me by the end of this month Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 2:37 am

i would just gog with the mac cus of its rof
Back to top Go down
sambam2011
Sergeant
Sergeant
sambam2011

PostSubject: Re: You will all hate me by the end of this month   You will all hate me by the end of this month Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 12:14 am

don't even look at the tm uzi...
It is their only flop, and it flops hard... TSD mp7 from reviews ive seen for a AEG...KWA mp7 cuz its the best thing since sliced bread with the new ns2 gas system...and if you go MAC go with the KWA it will make u much happyer then hfc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You will all hate me by the end of this month   You will all hate me by the end of this month Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You will all hate me by the end of this month
Page 1 of 1