Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

The Henchman Gun- AR Minigun!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
killbucket
Sergeant
Sergeant

The Henchman Gun- AR Minigun! Empty
PostSubject: The Henchman Gun- AR Minigun!   The Henchman Gun- AR Minigun! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 1:45 pm

Somebody needs to make a movie about the typical "Movie Hench-man". He gets up in the morning, eats generic hench-cereal, kisses the hench-wife, and heads off in his hench-mobile. You could show him getting in late, and being shot for it. Of course, the boss misses, and hits the "big evil thing", it blows up, and everybody has to go interview for new henchjobs again.

The Henchman Gun- AR Minigun! 516CQ_0001
This got completed and wired up, like the gloss?

The Henchman Gun- AR Minigun! 516CQ_0002

The Henchman Gun- AR Minigun! 516CQ_0003

The Henchman Gun- AR Minigun! 516CQ_0004
A: Control buttons, rotation, ammo pre-feed.
B: 55Turn RC lathe motor.
C: Reworked RC servo to feed ammo.
D: Quick-disconnects as needed.
E: Rear section comes off, gun breaks down without hand tools.
F: Fake links can be tied into this area.

Bear in mind, this is a one-of-a-kind, I'm not planning any duplicates.

The Henchman Gun- AR Minigun! 516CQ_0005
Whip off the two wing nuts, and the battery cover slides off (all three locations are slotted).

The Henchman Gun- AR Minigun! 516CQ_0006
516CQ: 5 barrels, 16mm, Close Quarter.
This is all CNC'd ABS. You could throw this thing twenty feet, and it will only get barked up. It's SOLID.

The Henchman Gun- AR Minigun! 516CQ_0007
Silver teardrop is the ammo bin fill cover. a full 5,000 round jar will empty into it, with room for more.
I need to make more gun stands.

The Henchman Gun- AR Minigun! 516CQ_0008
A top view. Some don't like shiny guns. I do, so it got an entire can of clear added.

The Henchman Gun- AR Minigun! 516CQ_0009
Three crummy stock M14 batteries are used: The yellow-banded pair is wired parallel and runs the airsoft gearbox and winder. The single pack powers the barrels and fire control system.

The Henchman Gun- AR Minigun! 516CQ_0010
The gun will not fire unless the barrels are already spinning. Holding both ROTATION buttons enables the 55Turn RC lathe motor, which turns the barrels with a Bissel vacuum cleaner belt. Pulling the trigger then fires the gun in full-auto only.
The ammo servo runs automatically if the gun is firing, but I added a button (blue arrow) to run just it when the gun is re-filled or serviced. That way, it never has to be dry-fired while the ammo gets to the hop-up.

The Henchman Gun- AR Minigun! 516CQ_0011
A size comparison with my tattoo'd G36C and sissyfied (Lexus car paint!) Desert Elephant. This is a BIG, 16POUND gat.

The Henchman Gun- AR Minigun! M4_MINIGUN_OPERATIONAL3

I think 1200mAh Nike's were state of the art when RoboCop2 came out...but I have tons of them.

The thing's easy to operate, the M4's safety is still functional,
and it needs to be flipped to full-auto op for firing (real mini's have no single-shot mode, and this technically doesn't either).

So, you push the one button on the right-hand side of the forward grip to pre-feed the ammo (I shipped it with a good amount on board from testing, so you can probably skip this on initial use) until the hicap clicks. then, hold the two buttons in together on the other side of the forward grip to spin the barrels up.
You then pull the trigger to fire the airsoft BB's.
The barrels spin right on the M4's outer barrel. SYNTHETIC wheel bearing grease (and ONLY synthetic!) is used to allow spinning.
The belt will likely outlast the gun, but it's the only small one Bissel sells for their hand-vacs.

To break the gun down
, remove the center barrel nut (M4 flash hider, reverse-thread!), slide the barrel pack off, and then take of the three wingnuts at the body back. The end cap fits VERY snugly, just pull it straight back, and the M4 chassis will come out.
Back to top Go down
MetallicAirsoft
Major
Major
MetallicAirsoft

PostSubject: Re: The Henchman Gun- AR Minigun!   The Henchman Gun- AR Minigun! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 4:07 pm

I LOVE the g36 did you pant it yourself or did you bring it to a pro?
Back to top Go down
killbucket
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: The Henchman Gun- AR Minigun!   The Henchman Gun- AR Minigun! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 4:07 pm

Did that myself!
Back to top Go down
MetallicAirsoft
Major
Major
MetallicAirsoft

PostSubject: Re: The Henchman Gun- AR Minigun!   The Henchman Gun- AR Minigun! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 4:37 pm

nice dude i wish i had that much skill
Back to top Go down
killbucket
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: The Henchman Gun- AR Minigun!   The Henchman Gun- AR Minigun! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 4:41 pm

You DO. 1/8-inch mask tape, 3 spraycans.
Back to top Go down
MetallicAirsoft
Major
Major
MetallicAirsoft

PostSubject: Re: The Henchman Gun- AR Minigun!   The Henchman Gun- AR Minigun! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:08 pm

how did you get the fade design?
Back to top Go down
killbucket
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: The Henchman Gun- AR Minigun!   The Henchman Gun- AR Minigun! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:16 pm

The Henchman Gun- AR Minigun! 516CQ_0011
First, spray the whole thing tan, no masking.
Lay out a design using 1/8" tape.
Fog walnut across the top and middle. Then fog black across the top.
Unmask. Super-Simple!
Back to top Go down
MetallicAirsoft
Major
Major
MetallicAirsoft

PostSubject: Re: The Henchman Gun- AR Minigun!   The Henchman Gun- AR Minigun! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:38 pm

sweet! 1 more question what kind of paint did you use (brand)(finish) lie flat gloss ultra flat?
Back to top Go down
killbucket
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: The Henchman Gun- AR Minigun!   The Henchman Gun- AR Minigun! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:03 pm

All OSH store brand, with matte clear over the top.
Back to top Go down
ncis
Major
Major

PostSubject: Re: The Henchman Gun- AR Minigun!   The Henchman Gun- AR Minigun! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 8:18 pm

JIZZED IN MY PANTS! no not really......*awkward silence*
Back to top Go down
killbucket
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: The Henchman Gun- AR Minigun!   The Henchman Gun- AR Minigun! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 8:21 pm

Maybe the first line of this topic should be: "Stuff a sponge in your pants, and start scrolling".
Back to top Go down
ncis
Major
Major

PostSubject: Re: The Henchman Gun- AR Minigun!   The Henchman Gun- AR Minigun! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 8:37 pm

i like the deagle too!
Back to top Go down
MetallicAirsoft
Major
Major
MetallicAirsoft

PostSubject: Re: The Henchman Gun- AR Minigun!   The Henchman Gun- AR Minigun! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 4:52 pm

ys i might beg my brother in college for a mac11 and a few mags and paint it like that
Back to top Go down
killbucket
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: The Henchman Gun- AR Minigun!   The Henchman Gun- AR Minigun! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 5:16 pm

ncis wrote:
i like the deagle too!
I just want reliable mags for it!
Back to top Go down
MetallicAirsoft
Major
Major
MetallicAirsoft

PostSubject: Re: The Henchman Gun- AR Minigun!   The Henchman Gun- AR Minigun! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:46 pm

so i got a tan a green and a brown and i just realized you had tan light brown dark brown. but it will look just as g0od in 2 tone i'll just mix it up and try a few times i think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Henchman Gun- AR Minigun!   The Henchman Gun- AR Minigun! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Henchman Gun- AR Minigun!
Page 1 of 1