Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Battle of the AKs

Go down 
+3
aveenvp
iliveforthis99
HWgeneral
7 posters

AK-47 or AK-74
AK-47
Battle of the AKs Vote_lcap60%Battle of the AKs Vote_rcap
 60% [ 9 ]
AK-74
Battle of the AKs Vote_lcap40%Battle of the AKs Vote_rcap
 40% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
HWgeneral
Corporal
Corporal
HWgeneral

Battle of the AKs Empty
PostSubject: Battle of the AKs   Battle of the AKs Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 1:22 pm

If there is an AK47 with all metal real wood or an AK-74 with all metal(where it is on a real gun) with a side foldable stock and you have to pick one, which do you take?
Back to top Go down
iliveforthis99
Colonel
Colonel
iliveforthis99

Battle of the AKs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of the AKs   Battle of the AKs Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 2:06 pm

Full size AK with solid stock for the bigger battery space.
Back to top Go down
http://cvaa.webs.com
aveenvp
Major
Major
aveenvp

Battle of the AKs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of the AKs   Battle of the AKs Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 4:34 pm

Agreed, and who can argue with the original?
Back to top Go down
sticks.13

Battle of the AKs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of the AKs   Battle of the AKs Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 9:47 pm

Real Sword replicas.... Thats pretty much all the needs to be said here! Laughing

http://www.airsoftsmith.com/store/product_info.php?cPath=21_22_101&products_id=1849

http://www.airsoftsmith.com/store/product_info.php?cPath=21_22_101&products_id=1850

If you don't have more than $200, look into the NEW CYMA AK's, as well as the D-Boys AK's...

sticks
Back to top Go down
MetallicAirsoft
Major
Major
MetallicAirsoft

Battle of the AKs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of the AKs   Battle of the AKs Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 10:37 pm

Back to top Go down
HWgeneral
Corporal
Corporal
HWgeneral

Battle of the AKs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of the AKs   Battle of the AKs Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 10:41 pm

Oh I already bought a new gun haha I just wanted to see what people thought. (I went Dboys 74)
Back to top Go down
MetallicAirsoft
Major
Major
MetallicAirsoft

Battle of the AKs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of the AKs   Battle of the AKs Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:55 am

full metal real wood(the one i posted) the other one is a piece of CR@P
Back to top Go down
HWgeneral
Corporal
Corporal
HWgeneral

Battle of the AKs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of the AKs   Battle of the AKs Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:42 am

oh not a Ak-74u, the full size one
Back to top Go down
Black_Dragons
Corporal
Corporal
Black_Dragons

Battle of the AKs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of the AKs   Battle of the AKs Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 6:07 pm

how have you got 4 scopes and yet no weapons lol? i would say ak 47 all the way as its a nice gun and known for its rugged use plus i already have one lol
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

Battle of the AKs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of the AKs   Battle of the AKs Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 6:22 pm

Black_Dragons wrote:
how have you got 4 scopes and yet no weapons lol? i would say ak 47 all the way as its a nice gun and known for its rugged use plus i already have one lol

What? I don't see anything about four scopes. I don't mean to sound like an @$$, but this is a pretty old thread. Typically we like to leave these along if they've been dead for more than a few months. Just a heads up. Did nothing wrong and theres no rule against it, but generallly we refrain from bringing up old threads. Carry on.

Now that it's open, however, I might as well post. What AK47 are you brand refering to when you say "i would say ak 47 all the way as its a nice gun". Just wondering.

Again, no worries, you're new...theres typically a "breaking in" period for new forum members where stuff like this slides.
Back to top Go down
Black_Dragons
Corporal
Corporal
Black_Dragons

Battle of the AKs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of the AKs   Battle of the AKs Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 6:26 pm

look at where it says his gear, and again sorry im still very new to this forum thing and i suppose you probs wont class it as high end but its the cyma AK 47
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Battle of the AKs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of the AKs   Battle of the AKs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle of the AKs
Page 1 of 1