Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Remember 9/11

Go down 
+3
JARHEAD
iliveforthis99
Insane Mercc
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

Remember 9/11 Empty
PostSubject: Remember 9/11   Remember 9/11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 11:24 pm

As many of you know its the 8 year anniversary of the 9/11 attacks on the world trade centers. After reading this post i wish that you could take a moment of silence for the victims of the 9/11 attacks. thnx Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
iliveforthis99
Colonel
Colonel
iliveforthis99

Remember 9/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember 9/11   Remember 9/11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 11:45 pm

Hard to believe it's been 8 years already, i was 12 when it happened and i still can clearly remember seeing the second plane hitting the other tower on TV.
Back to top Go down
http://cvaa.webs.com
JARHEAD
Colonel
Colonel
JARHEAD

Remember 9/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember 9/11   Remember 9/11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 12:01 am

i just watched a 1 hour 30 min documentary of ammature video of its, amazingly sad, i was in first grad, i just cried, i decided to be a true american and buy a 911 patch that says we will never forget and i will where it everywhere, Don't use the Lord's name in vain. bless
Back to top Go down
http://www.yupyupyup.com
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

Remember 9/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember 9/11   Remember 9/11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 12:12 am

I watched the same thing and im still watching the History channel about it. I was 7 when they got hit all our teachers at school had us watch it and a lot of people barely made it through school without weeping. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
ncis
Major
Major

Remember 9/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember 9/11   Remember 9/11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 12:30 am

i was only in kindergarten, why did they do that! innocent lives! i am deeply saddend by this event, terrorist bastards...... Sad
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

Remember 9/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember 9/11   Remember 9/11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 12:57 am

The answer to your question, NCIS....
We helped the Jews reclaim and hold the holy land.

Now, the Jews originally had this land until they were kicked out by the Romans. When the Roman Empire fell, Muslims moved into the region and claimed it as their own. In the Bible, however, it says that Israel is forever the land of the Jews...thus it was their right to reclaim the region. Warfare and racism on both sides is spawned by the Jew's fight to reclaim the holy land. In WWII, the Jews swarmed the area in even greater numbers and officially claimed the land as their own...creating the nation of Israel. The muslims that once occupied the region didnt like this too much, so constant warfare broke out between the two groups. The fighting still exists to this day.

Now, where does the US get pulled into this mess? Well, being a Christian nation, we believe that the Jews do have the right (given by Don't use the Lord's name in vain.) to keep the land. We are in favor of them, and thus, support them in their struggle to hold the region. THAT is one reason...

The other is that western influences have "plagued" the once religiously rich regions of the world (I.E; middle east). Religious leaders and extremists don't like us brainwashing their youth with popular coulture and media.

Someone please correct me if Im wrong...

Actually Durkee, The attacks were claimed to have been the cause of the US backing pulling funding and supplies after Russia fell out of the first Afghan war. Combine that with the failed atempts 10 years earlier and you get the September 11'th attackS. someone correct me if I'm wrong Very Happy (sticks)
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

Remember 9/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember 9/11   Remember 9/11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 1:04 am

Now please, don't think of me as some racist bastard...there are a fair share of religious extremists from every walk of life and I hold no bias towards Islam. Christian extremists have bombed abortion clinics (upon other things)...Atheists have firebombed churches...there are a 1% of every walk of life that makes the wrong choices about what to do with their humanity. Its not just these people. If there is something you get from this 8th year aniversary of the tragic day, it needs to be that we are all equal in the eyes of the Lord.
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

Remember 9/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember 9/11   Remember 9/11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 1:08 am

This topic is for the rememberance of the people who died and their families. Lets not get into religion and politics please!
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

Remember 9/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember 9/11   Remember 9/11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 1:15 am

Simply answering a question, mate.

When I woke up the morning September 11, 2001...I was called into my parent's room and they had the task of notifying me of the attacks, and that my great-grandmother had passed away. Its amaziing looking back because I can remember every single detail of that day. What I ate for breakfast, what time it was when I found out...everything. Its amazing what trauma does to a person. I will never forget, no matter how hard I try.
Back to top Go down
JARHEAD
Colonel
Colonel
JARHEAD

Remember 9/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember 9/11   Remember 9/11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 2:19 am

Spl. Durkee wrote:
Simply answering a question, mate.

When I woke up the morning September 11, 2001...I was called into my parent's room and they had the task of notifying me of the attacks, and that my great-grandmother had passed away. Its amaziing looking back because I can remember every single detail of that day. What I ate for breakfast, what time it was when I found out...everything. Its amazing what trauma does to a person. I will never forget, no matter how hard I try.

did she die in the attack?
Back to top Go down
http://www.yupyupyup.com
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

Remember 9/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember 9/11   Remember 9/11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 5:28 am

No, she passed the night before in her sleep. The way I see it, she had lived for 98 years...experienced many things in her life...but Don't use the Lord's name in vain. spared her from seeing the horrors of 9/11...so Im quite thankful of the timing. I did know one person in the North Tower, however, that never made it out.
Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

Remember 9/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember 9/11   Remember 9/11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 8:41 am

I know its a day later.... but the whole night I was watching the videos of 9/11, no one will know what it was like, exept maybe the ones who lived through it. Sad
and we were only a day behind the person who caused that. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
sticks.13

Remember 9/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember 9/11   Remember 9/11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 2:57 pm

I remember I was late to school, the DJ stopped the song that was playing, and broadcast the news..... Mom started crying and I had no idea what was going on.....

Went home and watched what I thought at the time was people throwing trash bags out of the trade centers, I later found out that the "black trash bags" were people jumping.....

sticks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Remember 9/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember 9/11   Remember 9/11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Remember 9/11
Page 1 of 1