Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

SAS Status?

Go down 
+6
aveenvp
Satan
Insane Mercc
white wolf
Spl. Durkee
TheOneNamedMike
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TheOneNamedMike
Colonel
Colonel

SAS Status? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SAS Status?   SAS Status? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 3:34 am

As for the bang, its the Thunder something... on evike haha
Back to top Go down
Sanguinary Angel
Sergeant
Sergeant
Sanguinary Angel

PostSubject: Re: SAS Status?   SAS Status? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 12:14 am

I have a cool story like that that happened this last winter. I went home for winter break and we decided to hold an airsoft battle on this hill underneath powerlines with a dirt road going down the middle surrounded by woodlands on the side and tall inbetween.

It was me versus 8 other people. I was wearing a bdu woodland shirt with the sleeves cut off, my pt black skull cap, and jeans. I had a crossman co2 pistol in a utg thigh hoslter and a crossman ak74 (not my normal gun, I forgot mine lol)

They were patrolling in 2 groups of 4 on the road trying to find me while the other one was in the woods. I started on top and crawled 50m down the hill and as they came right by me i jumped up and brought the last one into the grass with me and killed him with a knife going prone again. They started getting scared and went into the grass and kneeled. I waited patiently until they got the courage to get up and start to walk again. They came back in my direction in a triangle when i became encircled I jumped up quickly and killed the rear guy that would have killed me when i got to my knee and then went prone again as the other guy killed his own teammate in confusion, he started looking all around so i popped up again and sent three rounds into his chest.

The other team obviously alert now started to run to the position in the grass. I roadie sprinted into a nearby thorn bush and laid in wait while quietly pulling out a grenade. They didnt form 360 security so it was easy to take them out as they started to talk about where the heck I went. I threw the grenade killing 2 that were talking pretty close together and finished off the rest with my ak74
Back to top Go down
Sanguinary Angel
Sergeant
Sergeant
Sanguinary Angel

PostSubject: Re: SAS Status?   SAS Status? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 12:15 am

SAS means Special Air Service btw lol
Back to top Go down
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

PostSubject: Re: SAS Status?   SAS Status? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 3:55 am

I knew it!!
Haha Mike I forgot about this post but I've read a whole book on the SAS so I knew it was Special Air Service.

But all good stories guys
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SAS Status?   SAS Status? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SAS Status?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Airsoft :: Battle Scars-
Jump to: