Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Tan Coyote Brown Hmmmmm

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Satan
Major
Major
Satan

Tan Coyote Brown Hmmmmm Empty
PostSubject: Tan Coyote Brown Hmmmmm   Tan Coyote Brown Hmmmmm Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 10:44 pm

Is there a difference like when ASGI calls something tan is it the same as Coyote brown.
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Tan Coyote Brown Hmmmmm   Tan Coyote Brown Hmmmmm Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 11:38 pm

Ya I noticed that too...I guess most retailers don't know the difference.
I do believe Carp from CQB Radio did a segment on that.
Back to top Go down
JARHEAD
Colonel
Colonel
JARHEAD

PostSubject: Re: Tan Coyote Brown Hmmmmm   Tan Coyote Brown Hmmmmm Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 12:03 am

Spl. Durkee wrote:
Ya I noticed that too...I guess most retailers don't know the difference.
I do believe Carp from CQB Radio did a segment on that.
yeah, he did, and he rewareded someone with something if they showed him REAL coyote brown.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yupyupyup.com
sniper_32
Colonel
Colonel
sniper_32

PostSubject: Re: Tan Coyote Brown Hmmmmm   Tan Coyote Brown Hmmmmm Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 1:43 am

my OE tech plate carrier was supposed to be tan, but its coyote tan and i like it ALOT better than just tan Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Satan
Major
Major
Satan

PostSubject: Re: Tan Coyote Brown Hmmmmm   Tan Coyote Brown Hmmmmm Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 12:50 pm

Thats a pretty cute story sniper however whats the purpose like do you mean you ordered tan and when it came it was classified as coyote tan ?
Back to top Go down
sticks.13

PostSubject: Re: Tan Coyote Brown Hmmmmm   Tan Coyote Brown Hmmmmm Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 3:28 pm

Real Coyote Brown(Eagle Industries), is a dark tan with a green hue and a brown tint. Its pretty hard to describe without seeing it in person. I can take a pic of Eagle Industries Coyote brown, in comparison to Pantac Coyote brown. You will notice a major difference. I don't have any OeTech/Condor Coyote brown/tan or even khaki, so sorry all you Condor users...

Coyote Tan(Blackhawk! Industries) is a darker Tan with(IMO) a brown hue/tint to it. It is lighter than CB and could be compared to MJK(Michael Johnson Khaki, made by Eagle Industries) more than anything else.

If you want real Coyote BROWN you will have to order Eagle Industries stuff, or contact them for purchasing Dye's. If you want real Coyote TAN you need to buy Blackhawk! Industries gear, or Eagle Industries MJK if you want something similar.

Just request if you want that Pantac CB vs EI CB comparison picture. Had this been a few weeks ago I could have brought some Blackhawk! Ind. CT stuff into the mix, but my friend sold the last of his CT stuff...

sticks
Back to top Go down
sniper_32
Colonel
Colonel
sniper_32

PostSubject: Re: Tan Coyote Brown Hmmmmm   Tan Coyote Brown Hmmmmm Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 2:37 am

yea
Back to top Go down
JARHEAD
Colonel
Colonel
JARHEAD

PostSubject: Re: Tan Coyote Brown Hmmmmm   Tan Coyote Brown Hmmmmm Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 am

sticks.13 wrote:
Real Coyote Brown(Eagle Industries), is a dark tan with a green hue and a brown tint. Its pretty hard to describe without seeing it in person. I can take a pic of Eagle Industries Coyote brown, in comparison to Pantac Coyote brown. You will notice a major difference. I don't have any OeTech/Condor Coyote brown/tan or even khaki, so sorry all you Condor users...

Coyote Tan(Blackhawk! Industries) is a darker Tan with(IMO) a brown hue/tint to it. It is lighter than CB and could be compared to MJK(Michael Johnson Khaki, made by Eagle Industries) more than anything else.

If you want real Coyote BROWN you will have to order Eagle Industries stuff, or contact them for purchasing Dye's. If you want real Coyote TAN you need to buy Blackhawk! Industries gear, or Eagle Industries MJK if you want something similar.

Just request if you want that Pantac CB vs EI CB comparison picture. Had this been a few weeks ago I could have brought some Blackhawk! Ind. CT stuff into the mix, but my friend sold the last of his CT stuff...

sticks

yes please
Back to top Go down
http://www.yupyupyup.com
sticks.13

PostSubject: Re: Tan Coyote Brown Hmmmmm   Tan Coyote Brown Hmmmmm Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:09 pm

Tan Coyote Brown Hmmmmm IMG_13211

^The EI Coyote Brown is on the left. it is a single M4 mag pouch, the double M4 pouch is Pantac CB. This is with flash, notice how the EI CB is more of a tan than a true brown. Unfortunately the flash/crappy camera takes away the weird green hue (however you can see it more on the vest, EI RRS-V in CB, in the background).

Tan Coyote Brown Hmmmmm IMG_13231

^Without flash. This pic shows much more of the green hue of the EI pouches. This is why CB is such a great color, in the light it is a khaki/brown/light, in the dark it is a green/brown/darker

Tan Coyote Brown Hmmmmm IMG_13221

^On the right is a EI CB Canteen pouch, on the left is a Pantac CB Medical pouch. This pic also has flash. BTW yes I am A-Pos, before anyone asks! Very Happy

Tan Coyote Brown Hmmmmm IMG_13261

^same pic with no flash. Again we see the green of the CB, compared to the "baby poop brown" of the Pantac...

There you go guys. Next time I see my friend I'll see if we can't get some pics of his EI CB vs his EI MJK... that would be a good reference for you all.

sticks
Back to top Go down
Satan
Major
Major
Satan

PostSubject: Re: Tan Coyote Brown Hmmmmm   Tan Coyote Brown Hmmmmm Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:39 pm

Nice thanks sticks good stuff now what would you consider the color of the products on ASGI.
Back to top Go down
sticks.13

PostSubject: Re: Tan Coyote Brown Hmmmmm   Tan Coyote Brown Hmmmmm Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:43 pm

I would say that Condor Tan is probably the lightest tan I have seen. I cannot comment on their CB/CT as I don't think they have had it around long enough....

So in comparison to the EI CB in light, condor Khaki would be about 4 shades lighter...

PS OeTech is re branded/distributed condor stuff.... Most of the time they still have the condor tags on them...

sticks
Back to top Go down
Satan
Major
Major
Satan

PostSubject: Re: Tan Coyote Brown Hmmmmm   Tan Coyote Brown Hmmmmm Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:51 pm

So where can i find a RAV chest rig and pouchs all in the same dark tan.
Back to top Go down
sticks.13

PostSubject: Re: Tan Coyote Brown Hmmmmm   Tan Coyote Brown Hmmmmm Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 5:02 pm

A RAV chest rig? Got a link to what you are talking about? I know of the RAV plate carrier, but have never heard of a chest rig version....

sticks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tan Coyote Brown Hmmmmm   Tan Coyote Brown Hmmmmm Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tan Coyote Brown Hmmmmm
Page 1 of 1