Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Halo 3 ODST?

Go down 
+4
ncis
Insane Mercc
JARHEAD
K1nG
8 posters
AuthorMessage
K1nG
Sergeant
Sergeant
K1nG

Halo 3 ODST? Empty
PostSubject: Halo 3 ODST?   Halo 3 ODST? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 8:43 am

Anybody have halo 3 ODST? Gamertag: ShizZlerz
Only have 5 achievements left in the game and I have all the vidmasters in halo odst and 3.
Lets play firefight!
Back to top Go down
JARHEAD
Colonel
Colonel
JARHEAD

Halo 3 ODST? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 ODST?   Halo 3 ODST? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 1:49 pm

K1nG wrote:
Anybody have halo 3 ODST? Gamertag: ShizZlerz
Only have 5 achievements left in the game and I have all the vidmasters in halo odst and 3.
Lets play firefight!

HALO in my opinion SUCKS!!!!! its a bunch of stormtrooper guys bouncing around trying tostab eachother with crystal sword things, and guns that have ammo that sticks out the top, ewwwww
Back to top Go down
http://www.yupyupyup.com
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

Halo 3 ODST? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 ODST?   Halo 3 ODST? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 6:51 pm

C'mon JARHEAD really? Thats not needed. Like your mother has probly said"If you have nothing nice to say then don't say anything at all."

I was considering gettin ODST but due to my procrastination and the opinion of a trusted friend i didnt. JW: Does ODST only have Firefight as a online multiplayer mode?
Good luck with your achievements. jocolor
Back to top Go down
ncis
Major
Major

Halo 3 ODST? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 ODST?   Halo 3 ODST? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 9:55 pm

JARHEAD wrote:
HALO in my opinion SUCKS!!!!!

jar-jar, whatever youre on, ill take 2

HOW COULD YOU THINK IT SUCKS!
its the best game, well, not the best, but a great game!

on topic
yeah, i want it, but i don't have any type of system
Back to top Go down
JARHEAD
Colonel
Colonel
JARHEAD

Halo 3 ODST? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 ODST?   Halo 3 ODST? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 10:26 pm

sorry guys but it does, like all it really is is a few more maps new story and game modes, its like halo 3 revamped, and all halos are just eww to me, and yea it was needed. im not cradhing on any of you i just can't stand any of it and how people love it
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

Halo 3 ODST? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 ODST?   Halo 3 ODST? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 11:02 pm

Then you don't have to bash it on the Interweb. i don't play halo that much anymore but i still think its ONE of the greatest games ever made due to its superb game mechanics and gripping story. I am hoping ODST and the following Halo 3 Reach will encourage a live action movie to be made about halo then it can be laid to rest. jocolor
Back to top Go down
sniper_32
Colonel
Colonel
sniper_32

Halo 3 ODST? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 ODST?   Halo 3 ODST? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 11:59 pm

dude... i played firefight with 4 friends, we got to the LAST wave of enemies before we got the achievment and recon... (2 HOURS!) and we all died except for my friend (0 lives left) he had to more hits to kill this brute.. and it stuck him OMG i was so mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

Halo 3 ODST? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 ODST?   Halo 3 ODST? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 6:39 pm

So your saying that it was fun and challenging?
Back to top Go down
Satan
Major
Major
Satan

Halo 3 ODST? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 ODST?   Halo 3 ODST? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:27 pm

agreed with all jarhead not needed duder. GTA sucks man like people running around with thing unabtinable in real life. On thatsubject the Ballad of Gay tony GTA 4 revamped.
Back to top Go down
JARHEAD
Colonel
Colonel
JARHEAD

Halo 3 ODST? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 ODST?   Halo 3 ODST? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 6:10 pm

Satan wrote:
agreed with all jarhead not needed duder. GTA sucks man like people running around with thing unabtinable in real life. On thatsubject the Ballad of Gay tony GTA 4 revamped.

haha, its fine i heard it b4, but gay tony looks horrible
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

Halo 3 ODST? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 ODST?   Halo 3 ODST? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 7:43 pm

I must be doing something right. but I feel kind of bad at the same time.

A good friend of mine is fail a lot of his classes and his mother told him to sell his xbox or no more car. He just bought ODST and had a 60gb hard drive he gave away to me. I feel kind of bad about it because he is not doing so well right now and just pray he can get through his sh1t.

Anyways this weekend i am definitely not doing shi7 and playing ODST. To get the vidmaster acheivements and finish the last achievement he had to get to get recon.
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
ncis
Major
Major

Halo 3 ODST? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 ODST?   Halo 3 ODST? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 8:22 pm

my idiot friend pronounces O-D-S-T as ohdist, hes a dumbass
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

Halo 3 ODST? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 ODST?   Halo 3 ODST? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 8:51 pm

...um how does that make him a dumbass?
Back to top Go down
ncis
Major
Major

Halo 3 ODST? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 ODST?   Halo 3 ODST? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 8:56 pm

because he does it intentionally, even after everyone has told him its O-D-S-T he still wants to make it a word
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

Halo 3 ODST? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 ODST?   Halo 3 ODST? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:02 pm

How does that fit in with the Convo. jocolor
Back to top Go down
K1nG
Sergeant
Sergeant
K1nG

Halo 3 ODST? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 ODST?   Halo 3 ODST? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:43 pm

Actually i hate this game, REASONS YOU MIGHT ASK?

- If you don't have live this game is horrible cause of the firefight mode.
- Campaign is only 4 hours ON LEDGENDARY FIRST TIME NOT LIENG - 4 hours? A fallout 3 expansion is 4 hours, and it's only $10!!!!! WTF
- Firefight - Plain Stupid, Where have I seen this? Call of Duty? GEARS OF WAR? WTF BUNGIE! A 4 YEAR OLD CAN DESIGN FIREFIGHT. How creative of bungie to use the same maps from the Campaign, CALL OF DUTY!
- MORE FIREFIGHT - Once you've beaten all of the firefight games its useless to play them over.
- If you want to do more firefight to reach a record, your friends will eventually leave.
SO WHAT IT'S A RANT!

I would rather lose $60 then have this game.
What I'm going to do know is forget about the game, be pissed because I wasted money, and finish up my 7th Prestige on Cod4.

ShizZleRz <------ GT Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

Halo 3 ODST? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 ODST?   Halo 3 ODST? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 12:02 am

K1nG wrote:
Actually i hate this game, REASONS YOU MIGHT ASK?

- If you don't have live this game is horrible cause of the firefight mode.
- Campaign is only 4 hours ON LEDGENDARY FIRST TIME NOT LIENG - 4 hours? A fallout 3 expansion is 4 hours, and it's only $10!!!!! WTF
- Firefight - Plain Stupid, Where have I seen this? Call of Duty? GEARS OF WAR? WTF BUNGIE! A 4 YEAR OLD CAN DESIGN FIREFIGHT. How creative of bungie to use the same maps from the Campaign, CALL OF DUTY!
- MORE FIREFIGHT - Once you've beaten all of the firefight games its useless to play them over.
- If you want to do more firefight to reach a record, your friends will eventually leave.
SO WHAT IT'S A RANT!

I would rather lose $60 then have this game.
What I'm going to do know is forget about the game, be pissed because I wasted money, and finish up my 7th Prestige on Cod4.

ShizZleRz <------ GT Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

I actually don't really care if the campaign is short. Ive played both long and short campaigns. As long as they make it hard so you have a challenge to get all of the ODST achievements to unlock Recon, then its worth it. + you get the new halo 3 maps which are not on xbox live.

The little bit I played today, it seems pretty legit, I really like how they redid the SMG and the magnums. I lasted a while with just the magnum.

But I agree, the expansion not game, should be worth no more than $50 if not below $40.
Back to top Go down
br55ftw
Captain
Captain
br55ftw

Halo 3 ODST? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 ODST?   Halo 3 ODST? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 6:27 pm

many people forget it is technically 2 games. it comes with the ENTIRE halo 3 multiplayer experience. basically, its halo 3 without campaign and with EVERY SINGLE HALO 3 MAP EVER. so, subtract $15 from Halo 3's MSRP of $60, and you get $45.
then, you get the "expansion pack", which is campaign (took me 2 hours on easy speedrun, 5 on heroic, 6 on legendary) and firefight. yes, we've seen it in other games, but bungie puts a twist on it. skulls from campaign get activated every so often, which drastically changes how you play. also, the maps are from campaign, but they're still fun as "Watch your language". i think firefight is amazing and will be fun for a long time. you haven't played firefight until you get a 4 player system link party going on heroic during a chieftan wave (5). its crazy and fun. 4 player campaign is also a blast.
to wrap up, you're technically getting Halo 3 Multiplayer ($45) plus an expansion pack ($35) so you're saving $20. i'd say thats a deal.
Back to top Go down
K1nG
Sergeant
Sergeant
K1nG

Halo 3 ODST? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 ODST?   Halo 3 ODST? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 5:31 pm

br55ftw wrote:
many people forget it is technically 2 games. it comes with the ENTIRE halo 3 multiplayer experience. basically, its halo 3 without campaign and with EVERY SINGLE HALO 3 MAP EVER. so, subtract $15 from Halo 3's MSRP of $60, and you get $45.
then, you get the "expansion pack", which is campaign (took me 2 hours on easy speedrun, 5 on heroic, 6 on legendary) and firefight. yes, we've seen it in other games, but bungie puts a twist on it. skulls from campaign get activated every so often, which drastically changes how you play. also, the maps are from campaign, but they're still fun as "Watch your language". i think firefight is amazing and will be fun for a long time. you haven't played firefight until you get a 4 player system link party going on heroic during a chieftan wave (5). its crazy and fun. 4 player campaign is also a blast.
to wrap up, you're technically getting Halo 3 Multiplayer ($45) plus an expansion pack ($35) so you're saving $20. i'd say thats a deal.

ok i get what your saying, but why the "Watch your language" would I want to pay for halo 3 again? The campaign sucks and it's just multiplayer? and the new maps? they REPACKED THE OLD ONES just download them when they come out. I have beaten both games on ledgendary and they're a piece of s***. Don't tell me I haven't played firefight enough because i have every vidmaster and recon. HALO IS THE STUPIDEST GAME EVER.

Btw everyone a new airsoft field opened up next to my house so I bought a echo 1 p90
Back to top Go down
br55ftw
Captain
Captain
br55ftw

Halo 3 ODST? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 ODST?   Halo 3 ODST? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 9:22 pm

Um, Bungie has said that Mythic 2 will NOT be released for download. I agree that Halo 3's campaign does suck after a couple playthroughs, but Halo isn't the stupidest game ever. I can think of many reasons why other popular FPS' are stupid. Also, ODST has one of the most AMAZING soundtracks ever. I've listened to it almost 24/7 since the release date and it's still awesome. Best Halo and possibly overall soundtrack in gaming, period.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Halo 3 ODST? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 ODST?   Halo 3 ODST? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halo 3 ODST?
Page 1 of 1