Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

The Right Loadout.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

The Right Loadout. Empty
PostSubject: The Right Loadout.   The Right Loadout. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 11:33 pm

I find myself atraccted(sp) to the private contractor/mercinary role in airsoft and i already realised that the basic sniper setup is pretty standard but if i need to make a infantry loadout what would i need to look the part and be practical. I want the all the details from under shirts too the type of glasses to make it BA. For weapons i prefer the M4 and the 1911 as a sidearm. jocolor
Back to top Go down
sticks.13

The Right Loadout. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Right Loadout.   The Right Loadout. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 5:28 pm

Weapons:(Iraq, Afghanistan)
-ak's of all types. Most of these are in country purchases... So usually non tactical type AK's...
-"M" series SHORT barreled carbines. AKA no M16's. Snipers/DM's are very rare in country...
-PDW's of some sort
-rare assualt rifles, M14's, G3's, G36's...
-1911's
-Glocks

Weapons:(African conflicts)
-M16a2 Carbine
-M727
-M733
-Other "m" series carbines
AK47's
AK74(rare)

Clothing:(Iraq)
-Dark solid colored Polo shirt. If you can find one with a label on left or right breast that would be best.
-Loose, not baggy though, jeans. No fades, these guys are not models, and Iraq isn't a large fashion runway.... So go plain, whats comfy and what fits right...
-Another trouser option would be tactical Cargo Pants, Khaki in color... 5:11 makes the most iconic version, google these.
-Mich 2000, Mich 2001, baseball cap, bandana, balaclava, and shemagh are all worn on head.
-Boots, operators preference, 90% of the time these are desert boots, sometimes even brown hiking boots.

Clothing:(Afghanistan)
-Polo(same as Iraq)
-flece, aka soft shell. Grab any color, it doesn't matter.
-Jeans(same as iraq)
-5:11 khaki pants. Green would be another option, but this is more rare than Khaki
-headgear is same as Iraq
-boots same as Iraq

Clothing:(africa)
-Shirt/blouse: DPM tropical, US M81 woodland, South African vegetation camo, tiger stripe. Most rare green based camo's(no flektarn though).
-Pants: same camo's as the shirt
-Boots, black, or black/green jungle boots.
-headwear: boonies, patrol caps, or bandanna's in camo color.

Gear:(Iraq, Afghanistan)
-Soft body armor, PACA replica's mostly.
-Plate carriers, mostly low profile stuff. ie, Eagle Industries Plate carrier without Cummberbund
Pouches on PC: 3-5 Mag pouches, Radio pouch(MBITR style), Medical pouch, and Utility pouch
-Chest rigs, ie. RRS-V, Active shooter rigs, CRCH commando rig
-holsters, most are molded(Safariland 6004, or Serpa lvl2, or lvl3), some Cordura style black.
-Belts, MOLLE belt kits, usually with Dump pouch, pistol mags, and holster

Gear(Africa)
-PT body armor(rare)
-South African assault vests
-South African ALICE webbing
-US LC1 ALICE gear
-Russian ALICE

Hope that helps. If you have any questions ask away.

sticks
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

The Right Loadout. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Right Loadout.   The Right Loadout. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 5:38 pm

Looks great thanks. I hope itll help some people so they don't have to ask a bunch of questions. Thnx again jocolor
Back to top Go down
sticks.13

The Right Loadout. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Right Loadout.   The Right Loadout. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 5:46 pm

Here some websites for the kit.

LApolicegear.com
TriadTactical.com
airsoftsmith.com
skdtac.com
uscav.com

The African kit will be hard, you will have to look pretty hard to find a SA assault vest...

sticks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Right Loadout. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Right Loadout.   The Right Loadout. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Right Loadout.
Page 1 of 1