Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

cheaters...

Go down 
+9
ncis
AFU
killyouno5
JARHEAD
iliveforthis99
Lone Wolf
Omega Lambda
gapairsoft
NoNeed2Hate
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

cheaters... Empty
PostSubject: cheaters...   cheaters... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 3:04 am

so i was playing today. im pissed because a guy blatantly cheated in front of me. basically is was a bomb game. bring this component here to the other component and set the timer. so they had grabbed our component in order to set it off. so first i shoot a guy he puts his hand up to signal i hit him, then i shoot the other guy with the component. i approach the component in order to bring it back, i see the guy's shadow, whom i shot first. just sitting behind a box. (he didnt go to his respawn...) and then right before i grabbed the component he pops out and shoots me. i was like WTF?!? you raised your hand like you were hit and didnt even go back to respawn... im so pissed
Back to top Go down
gapairsoft
Sergeant
Sergeant
gapairsoft

cheaters... Empty
PostSubject: Re: cheaters...   cheaters... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 2:43 pm

that happends, people just want to keep playing and not fallow the roles
Back to top Go down
Omega Lambda
Major
Major
Omega Lambda

cheaters... Empty
PostSubject: Re: cheaters...   cheaters... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 9:57 pm

You need to make it very clear to this person that integrity is an integral part of this game. That it's more important than winning. Shun them for a while, at least until they realize the significance of this.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

cheaters... Empty
PostSubject: Re: cheaters...   cheaters... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 10:06 pm

If they cheat. shoot them until they call the hit. If that doesn't work. Shove a grenade under their vest and set it off. That should relay a message. If not a grenade, then a plastic knife.
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
iliveforthis99
Colonel
Colonel
iliveforthis99

cheaters... Empty
PostSubject: Re: cheaters...   cheaters... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 10:59 pm

Personally, i would of shot him again a few times if it was perfectly clear he wasn't calling his hits then talk to them about calling hits. Might not come off as a good image but it'd get the message across to cheaters.
Back to top Go down
http://cvaa.webs.com
JARHEAD
Colonel
Colonel
JARHEAD

cheaters... Empty
PostSubject: Re: cheaters...   cheaters... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 11:14 pm

yeah, i always make sure i get about 5 rounds into their main bod mass so i can make sure theyWILL CALL IT, otherwise ill pop a whole clip of my glock into them and see how they like that for being cheating scum.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yupyupyup.com
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

cheaters... Empty
PostSubject: Re: cheaters...   cheaters... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 12:21 am

it was like this. i shot him, he called the hit. he walked a little towards his respwan point. but then he just stopped and he shot at me. unlike him i follow the rules. so i called the hit and went back. i didnt bother to talk to him because i was a noob and he was "experienced"
Back to top Go down
iliveforthis99
Colonel
Colonel
iliveforthis99

cheaters... Empty
PostSubject: Re: cheaters...   cheaters... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 12:36 am

Dead men can't kill so there really wasn't a need to take the hit.
Back to top Go down
http://cvaa.webs.com
killyouno5
Major
Major
killyouno5

cheaters... Empty
PostSubject: Re: cheaters...   cheaters... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 12:42 am

Sounds like someone got pissed and wanted revenge so they shot you back. Almost happened to me once. Shot a guy in the shoulder and and he turned around about to fire so I put 3 more rounds into his "bare" arm and he called it. He was mad and wanted to get me back for the hit so he was going to shoot me. So if I were you I would of just shot him back and kept on walking.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=567300653
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

cheaters... Empty
PostSubject: Re: cheaters...   cheaters... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 12:45 am

yeah i was thinking about it. but it was my first day i didnt want to really make enemies my first day. next time it happen ill shoot the sh it out of them
Back to top Go down
AFU
AFU

cheaters... Empty
PostSubject: Re: cheaters...   cheaters... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 12:51 am

The best thing to do would probably be to tell a field moderator. They can deal with cheaters, and probably know who they are anyway.

Plus, if you fire back and then he fires back again. . . need I say more, you escalate this into a larger problem than it needs to be.

I know this method isn't quite as fun ^_^ But better safe than sorry.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Salkand
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

cheaters... Empty
PostSubject: Re: cheaters...   cheaters... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 12:54 am

i see your point. i did tell the field moderator. sort of >_<
Back to top Go down
ncis
Major
Major

cheaters... Empty
PostSubject: Re: cheaters...   cheaters... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 1:11 am

sort of?
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

cheaters... Empty
PostSubject: Re: cheaters...   cheaters... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 1:23 am

yeah i told him, but the way i told it sounded like careless. like it wasn't a big deal.
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

cheaters... Empty
PostSubject: Re: cheaters...   cheaters... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 6:21 pm

the only way to stop an escalating fight is to cross a line(shooting somewhere very hurtful) before they do or it Will go on forever. or just respond rationally. jocolor
Back to top Go down
killyouno5
Major
Major
killyouno5

cheaters... Empty
PostSubject: Re: cheaters...   cheaters... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 8:23 pm

Hey as long as you know you can take him open fire =P. Just playing man don't do that. But you if you do have friends who are more or less refing tell them.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=567300653
Satan
Major
Major
Satan

cheaters... Empty
PostSubject: Re: cheaters...   cheaters... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 11:38 pm

DEAD MEN TELL NO TALES. What a "Watch your language"
Back to top Go down
Creed769
Colonel
Colonel
Creed769

cheaters... Empty
PostSubject: Re: cheaters...   cheaters... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 1:11 am

Wait I'm confused, is this like the show "Cheaters" from MTV?
Back to top Go down
http://thetruthaboutairsoft.blogspot.com/
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

cheaters... Empty
PostSubject: Re: cheaters...   cheaters... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 1:26 am

very funny..... no it is about people cheaitng in the middle of an airsoft game. please read the posts before you make a comment and try the to keep the comment in subject with the thread
Back to top Go down
Creed769
Colonel
Colonel
Creed769

cheaters... Empty
PostSubject: Re: cheaters...   cheaters... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 1:55 am

Wow now Im crying
Back to top Go down
Satan
Major
Major
Satan

cheaters... Empty
PostSubject: Re: cheaters...   cheaters... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 1:08 am

Wow N2N lighten the "Watch your language" up dude. Nobody likes a topic nazi, Creed full well understands the topic and whats it about and simply aimed at lightening the mood.
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

cheaters... Empty
PostSubject: Re: cheaters...   cheaters... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 1:10 am

oh come on satan im just having fun Wink no hard feelings creed Razz im just messing with you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Satan
Major
Major
Satan

cheaters... Empty
PostSubject: Re: cheaters...   cheaters... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 1:33 am

Oh sorry about that then N2N took ya as attacking him there its cool.
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

cheaters... Empty
PostSubject: Re: cheaters...   cheaters... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 1:38 am

its fine Very Happy anyways cheaters are bad! bad bad bad, even on the show cheaters they are bad bad bad! >_<
Back to top Go down
Creed769
Colonel
Colonel
Creed769

cheaters... Empty
PostSubject: Re: cheaters...   cheaters... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 2:32 am

Like I played this game, and the guy and me both yelled surrender at each other at the same time, but he shot me as I was walking away and then told the ref I was out...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

cheaters... Empty
PostSubject: Re: cheaters...   cheaters... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

cheaters...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Airsoft :: General Airsoft Discussion-
Jump to: