Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Zombie survival for when it does happen...

Go down 
+16
DrummerBoyz95
K1nG
mgunner564
gapairsoft
sticks.13
aveenvp
sniper_32
Creed769
Lone Wolf
JARHEAD
Omega Lambda
Insane Mercc
S.T.O.R.M. Airsoft
djstasevich
white wolf
p51dmustang
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

Zombie survival for when it does happen... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie survival for when it does happen...   Zombie survival for when it does happen... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:13 am

DrummerBoyz95 wrote:
I think I'd rather be a zombie anyway. I mean, if I'm going to die when I'm 16 I'd rather die a zombie.

I'd rather die in a huge explosion taking out as many zombies with me as I can...like Will Smith. You don't die when you become a zombie, you basically become ill, mutated...and possibly mutilated. You get maimed, shot at, and damaged easily. Your immunity doesn't function so you begin to decay while living.

Becoming a zombie is a painful way to die. In a explosion using only a couple of pounds of high explosive the force and energy sent out will vaporize your brain in under a trilisecond if your at the epicenter.
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
mgunner564
Colonel
Colonel
mgunner564

PostSubject: Re: Zombie survival for when it does happen...   Zombie survival for when it does happen... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:06 pm

only a cauple pounds oh HE!!!! what kind of panzie world did you grow up in?
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Zombie survival for when it does happen...   Zombie survival for when it does happen... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:39 pm

mgunner564 wrote:
only a cauple pounds oh HE!!!! what kind of panzie world did you grow up in?

One where I couldn't just get a nuke off the shelf...but it only takes a couple of hours to form plastic explosive from household materials.
Back to top Go down
br55ftw
Captain
Captain
br55ftw

PostSubject: Re: Zombie survival for when it does happen...   Zombie survival for when it does happen... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:56 pm

MOLOTOV COCKTAILS PEOPLE!!! you can make them really fast, and they're easy to use.
1. Get gasoline, glass bottles, and rags.
2. Pour gas into bottle.
3. Soak rag in gasoline.
4. Stick rag in bottle.
5. Rinse and repeat.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Zombie survival for when it does happen...   Zombie survival for when it does happen... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 7:02 pm

no not burn to death. explode...to death. lol

We're talking about the best way to die in zombieland.

And I do not recommend molotov's...ever heard of a flaming zombie. They are not fun especially if they are covered in napalm.
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: Zombie survival for when it does happen...   Zombie survival for when it does happen... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 8:01 pm

Molotovs' are to be used when at a distance coupled with elevation and amount of Brain-suckers.
Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

PostSubject: Re: Zombie survival for when it does happen...   Zombie survival for when it does happen... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 8:17 pm

WHY NOT GET KILLBUCKET TO GET A MINIGUN DESIGN FOR KNOCKING OUT THE UNDEAD BRAINZZZZZZ.... that would be funny

best way to die in zombie world? napalm!
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: Zombie survival for when it does happen...   Zombie survival for when it does happen... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 8:38 pm

The best way to die is crashing a plane straddling an Hbomb
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Zombie survival for when it does happen...   Zombie survival for when it does happen... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 8:45 pm

Were going off topic...

So my preferred mode of transportation is a 4 wheel drive truck, no specific brand..a chevy would be considered a automatic pick though.
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: Zombie survival for when it does happen...   Zombie survival for when it does happen... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 10:13 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
You don't die when you become a zombie, you basically become ill, mutated...and possibly mutilated. You get maimed, shot at, and damaged easily. Your immunity doesn't function so you begin to decay while living.

Becoming a zombie is a painful way to die. In a explosion using only a couple of pounds of high explosive the force and energy sent out will vaporize your brain in under a trilisecond if your at the epicenter.

I suppose you speak from experience?
Back to top Go down
br55ftw
Captain
Captain
br55ftw

PostSubject: Re: Zombie survival for when it does happen...   Zombie survival for when it does happen... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 10:41 pm

I like the idea of a truck, but gas mileage may be a problem. You'd need a vehicle with good gas mileage and off-road capabilities. Hmm... I will ponder this.

For weapons:
Best Case:
Primary: AK-47
Secondary: R700/12 Gauge Shotgun
Melee: Crowbar/Baseball Bat
Other: Anti-Personnel Mines, Molotov Cocktails, IPod

Worst Case:
Primary: Single Load .22LR (My dad owns it, need to clean it)
Secondary: None
Melee: Crowbar
Other: NO IPOD!!! NO!!!!

Most Likely:
Primary: M1A1 Carbine (Friend down street owns one)
Secondary: None/9mm Handgun
Melee: Crowbar or Baseball Bat
Other: Molotov Cocktails, IPod

The IPod? C'mon, who doesn't want to rock out while killing zombies?!?!
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Zombie survival for when it does happen...   Zombie survival for when it does happen... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 11:37 pm

My weapons load out.

Primary: Olympic Arms KW 16. i.e 5.56 ammunition. 2 hicaps and 3-9x50 scope. (hicaps = 30 rd magazines)
Secondary: Mossberg500 M-tactical. 20 GA bore shot. Reflex sight The smaller gauge will allow a light person like me quickly recover and double tap.
Mele: Metal broom stick / crowbar / E-tool
Other: Pipebomb/nailbombs, Solar cell to charge iPod + iPod/ Earmuffs. Riot face shield, and thickly padded BDU color, black and khaki.

Transportation: Preferred mode, hydrogen driven 300 hp truck. Secondary. Diesel Humvee.
Most likely. Honda CRV. The pickup sucks but it has clearance and about 25-30 MPG. Its a accord frame that sits a SUV body. I will acquire fuel by siphoning it from vehicles I find on the way or working gas pumps. In the back of the truck/SUV I will have a kerosene generator to run electricity to gas pumps or anything I need.

Food. I will hunt and fish. Fruits/Vegetables will be gotten from canned, non-perishables or dehydrated pouches. On the top of the truck/SUV I will have a 55 gallon drum to carry all of drinking and cooking water refilling at working taps and filtering stream water. And of course I am going to keep a dark area in the car for liquor, beer, and fine wine Razz

Communications. On the car I am going to install a few radio systems. Starting with CB, which are easily obtained. Then salvaging HAM radios and maintaining a repeater system. At night I will have a large IR light on the roof of the car that cannot be seen by the naked eye, but a military satellite will spot it out very easily...if the military are looking for people and still exist.

As for my plan. I plan to travel the plains. Where if something is coming I will see it from 10 miles away and will always be mobile, never stopping. This also gives me the advantage of using farmland to grow my own food. So getting a truck, with a pop up camper would be idea. Finding and recovering survivors will not be a high priority. In this situation I would trust no one so they couldn't just drive off with my life. So if it were anyone risking my life for, it would be family. I will not search for survivors until at least 5 years Z-Day happened. By then most zombies should have died off, but the virus will still exist. So watch your back.
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: Zombie survival for when it does happen...   Zombie survival for when it does happen... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:06 am

Do you guys actually believe this is going to happen?
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Zombie survival for when it does happen...   Zombie survival for when it does happen... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:07 am

DrummerBoyz95 wrote:
Lone Wolf wrote:
You don't die when you become a zombie, you basically become ill, mutated...and possibly mutilated. You get maimed, shot at, and damaged easily. Your immunity doesn't function so you begin to decay while living.

I suppose you speak from experience?

Indeed. I suppose it sounds that way...
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Zombie survival for when it does happen...   Zombie survival for when it does happen... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 1:28 am

Zombie Loadout
Primary: Henry Lever Action 30/30 or Remington model 11-87
Secondary: S&W Sigma 9mm or Kimber 1911 .45acp
+
molotovs...fertilizer pelet pipe bombs...

and yes...I do own all of these...

NRA + pistol competition = awsomeness.
Me + new ammo laws = BOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Zombie survival for when it does happen...   Zombie survival for when it does happen... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 10:24 am

Spl. Durkee wrote:
Zombie Loadout
Primary: Henry Lever Action 30/30 or Remington model 11-87
Secondary: S&W Sigma 9mm or Kimber 1911 .45acp
+
molotovs...fertilizer pelet pipe bombs...

and yes...I do own all of these...

NRA + pistol competition = awsomeness.
Me + new ammo laws = BOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Same.

Its not a question of if we believe in zombie day but a question of when. It is a wild card possibility.
Back to top Go down
sticks.13

PostSubject: Re: Zombie survival for when it does happen...   Zombie survival for when it does happen... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 3:10 pm

Well now that were talking guns I'm interested.

Primary: Winchester M95-16G....
Secondary: Marlin .22 lever action
Mele: Huskvarna 12in gas chainsaw
Ordnance: BB pellet pipe bomb, Fertilizer HE

Transportation: 2001 Honda Civic, Manual transmission, 2 5gal external fuel tanks in trunk. Globe Hybrid roadmaster(bicycle).

Gear(no one has talked about gear yet!):
-EI RRS-V
-Eagle Canteen pouch
-Pantac medical
-Condor shotgun shell pouch
-Condor GP pouch
-Eagle M4 pouched x3

-TT Day pack
-snacks/MRE's/etc
-Survival guide
-Ranger handbook
-Bible
-Water purifier
-metal mesh
-550 Paracord
-Climbing rope
-3x Caribeners
-3L hydro
-Ammo, lots of it

Thats about it, all the stuff mentioned I own. Except for the TT day pack, which can be substituted in by my Swiss Army pack that I use for school.

sticks
Back to top Go down
JARHEAD
Colonel
Colonel
JARHEAD

PostSubject: Re: Zombie survival for when it does happen...   Zombie survival for when it does happen... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:40 pm

primary- M16 A4- drum/cmag
secondary- glock 18
melee- chainsaw/machette
other- a BAMF TANK!!!

vehicle i would loadout would be this http://www.ideamerge.com/motorhomes/canada/2006_10_truck_with_camper.jpg

i would build an outer shell of 3/4 inch steel and have little slots that can open and close with the push of a button using hydroliks. then give it a lift kit add large off roading tires, hopefully big {like 36 inchers!!!}, then i would build a rack on the roof that i would keep 4 spare tires on one side and on the other a spare 250 gallon gas tank, about this size http://www.missiongas.com/images/250gallonpropanetank.jpg to keep exttra gas in. on the underside of the car i would create a grid system with a chainlink fence ,fitted for it, strapped to the gridding. that will keep the underside protected from anything "human" or not. i will also connect the cab to the camper piece by cutting a hole in the cab of the truck and welding in a small 1 foot corridor. on top of all this will be a winch on front and back, spotlights looking forward back left right 45 degrees left 45 degrees right and vice versa. I will also make the undeside and the sides, up to the roof, waterproof and add a snorkle to the engine. to finish it off a hatch on to to access the storage, tires gas and other random necessities, and a wall filled with real weapons and improvised weapons i find along the way. along with the inside completly furnished and stocked to the brim with everything i need, food water xbox, jk lol

or one of these will work too http://thisisfreakingridiculous.squarespace.com/storage/post-images/Post-Apocalyptic-Vehicle.jpg http://bejacksfriend.com/blog/wp-content/zombies.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://www.yupyupyup.com
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Zombie survival for when it does happen...   Zombie survival for when it does happen... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:34 pm

Or you can just fit out a armored truck. Pretty easy to find a money truck anywhere.

I like the idea of having a marlin take down rifle...but not a lever action. I want the semi-auto I have with my AR 15. If I can't use that then i'll at least get a Ruger 10/22 pretty reliable gun and the ammo can be found anywhere. The marlin however, I would go with a 44 magnum round. To punch a hole in things much larger than a zombie. Then for hunting, 308 bolt action. I have a savage 300...but it is old and the ammunition is hard to find in large #'s. I have about 50 rds..thats all.

I touched on gear a little, but I am going to go into a little more detail like sticks.
2 x Black BDU padded armored pants.
2 x Black BDU padded armored chest piece.
1 x tactical helmet with riot face sheild.
1 x Balcalva and Arena FlakJack secondary eye pro
1 x Black Molle set up. 3 L hydration system, 6 double wide M16 magazine pouches, explosives harness, holster w/ a Ruger Black Hawk 44 mag. N0 9 mil homies. Evil or Very Mad

Pyrotechnic loadout:
Any frag or flash grenades found.
Pipe or Nail bombs
Claymore rig with 2 pipe bombs that triggers when the motion sensor is set off at a range of 20 ft. These will be about 100 ft out from my car or house.
Flares/Fireworks

Makeshift weapons. SPUD cannon firing light shells with high explosive and a 2 second fuse...
Chloride gas...yes I would gas zombies.
Back to top Go down
Omega Lambda
Major
Major
Omega Lambda

PostSubject: Re: Zombie survival for when it does happen...   Zombie survival for when it does happen... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 8:02 pm

That's actually not a bad idea. There are several easy-to-make poisonous gasses. It helps to take a few chemistry classes so you know exactly what you're doing.
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: Zombie survival for when it does happen...   Zombie survival for when it does happen... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 8:44 pm

Seriously...where can you guys get Fertizler pelets in the big cities you live in...I know i can because theres an elevator that sells it no more than a half mile away.
Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

PostSubject: Re: Zombie survival for when it does happen...   Zombie survival for when it does happen... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 8:50 pm

I'd get

good autoloader(IDK gun types Sad )
m24 if I could get one
and a 747 Razz
Back to top Go down
sticks.13

PostSubject: Re: Zombie survival for when it does happen...   Zombie survival for when it does happen... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 8:51 pm

Home and Garden stores... Here in Columbus we have this place called Oakland nursery. You can also go to places like Home Depot, Lowes, even Wally World should have it....

sticks
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Zombie survival for when it does happen...   Zombie survival for when it does happen... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 8:52 pm

Insane Mercc wrote:
Seriously...where can you guys get Fertizler pelets in the big cities you live in...I know i can because theres an elevator that sells it no more than a half mile away.

Well I don't get fertilizer pellets. But I could always put several hundred .177 airgun pellets around the explosive and get the exact same results.
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: Zombie survival for when it does happen...   Zombie survival for when it does happen... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 8:57 pm

I seriously doubt they would have it in the stores.
For making claymores there are many ways to do it but ball bearings would have the right mass to kill at range so i will choose those first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zombie survival for when it does happen...   Zombie survival for when it does happen... - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zombie survival for when it does happen...
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next