Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Zombie survival for when it does happen...

Go down 
+16
DrummerBoyz95
K1nG
mgunner564
gapairsoft
sticks.13
aveenvp
sniper_32
Creed769
Lone Wolf
JARHEAD
Omega Lambda
Insane Mercc
S.T.O.R.M. Airsoft
djstasevich
white wolf
p51dmustang
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

Zombie survival for when it does happen... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie survival for when it does happen...   Zombie survival for when it does happen... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 12:08 am

actually if its that dangerous and mutating then it will just adapt to all conditions. If its airborn then hawaii or a secluded island with out any outside influences will be fairly safe.
Back to top Go down
sniper_32
Colonel
Colonel
sniper_32

PostSubject: Re: Zombie survival for when it does happen...   Zombie survival for when it does happen... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 12:11 am

head for a military outpost thats all i can think of, wait!
don't take shortcuts its easier to take the long route if it means its safer.
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: Zombie survival for when it does happen...   Zombie survival for when it does happen... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 12:12 am

Whats your reasoning behind that Sniper_32?
Back to top Go down
sniper_32
Colonel
Colonel
sniper_32

PostSubject: Re: Zombie survival for when it does happen...   Zombie survival for when it does happen... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 12:20 am

the military has humvees, medical stations, food, water, tanks, helicopters, soldiers
plus think about it Razz everyone will go the quickest way which intern = more zombies
soo go a a different route there wont be as many zombies AND you'll have a semi better chance of survival
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: Zombie survival for when it does happen...   Zombie survival for when it does happen... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 12:24 am

yes but these will mostly be issued to keep the peace in the Major cities so if you really had no choice they will probly have a camp or Safe zone to rendezous at so i would go there if trapped in the cities. But im not so ill just go to the Badlands or Canada. i hear the Boundry Waters are nice this time of year.
Back to top Go down
sniper_32
Colonel
Colonel
sniper_32

PostSubject: Re: Zombie survival for when it does happen...   Zombie survival for when it does happen... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 12:27 am

hmm.. i see but i mean wouldnt the US military send in rescue teams in blackhawks or other birds for people in other places? I mean theres no way anyone in my area could get to new york or LA another large city
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: Zombie survival for when it does happen...   Zombie survival for when it does happen... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 12:33 am

Well it depends. They would probly have the local sheriffs try to evac or warn people in the rural areas if they haven't skinned-out already. if your Close to a major cities in like an outlieing sub-urbs then they would have a collection point or just some humvees to get stranded people out. thats all i can think of.
Back to top Go down
sniper_32
Colonel
Colonel
sniper_32

PostSubject: Re: Zombie survival for when it does happen...   Zombie survival for when it does happen... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 12:40 am

wow that would suck, im like 3 miles from a tiny town Razz better get the guns lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Omega Lambda
Major
Major
Omega Lambda

PostSubject: Re: Zombie survival for when it does happen...   Zombie survival for when it does happen... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 12:57 am

If you want a military base, I think there's a Navy base on Kauai, or there's Pearl Harbor on Maui. Chances are best on Kauai, I think. It's much smaller than the big island of Hawaii, and much less densely populated than the capitol of Honolulu on Maui.

Of course, if you need ice/snow to stay safe from zombies, you'd want to go to the observatory on Hawaii. Or for rivers of searing-hot lava, go to the volcano. I don't think it's likely that these extremes would be necessary, but the Hawaiian islands have a wide diversity of survival conditions for nearly every possibility.
Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

PostSubject: Re: Zombie survival for when it does happen...   Zombie survival for when it does happen... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 9:06 am

OK if you want my idea it goes like this
1 get supplies(all food water clothing whatever you can find
2 get a car/truck
3 get to hotel
4 board up windows and knock down stairs on first level, then board up them
5 get radio up and send out SAVE OUR SORRY BUTTS signal
6 sentries every 2 hours switch
7 have a nice day Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: Zombie survival for when it does happen...   Zombie survival for when it does happen... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 6:23 pm

That would only last until you run out of food and water.
i think Canada or the Alaskan Mountain areas would be safest. It is some of the best hunting and fishing in the world. Yes, i will get Very cold in the winter that lasts 4-5 months but thats the price of survival or you could migrate a certain distance to follow the herds or Moose, elk, deer, etc. Maybe the islands off the Canadian coast would support 100 people or so.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Zombie survival for when it does happen...   Zombie survival for when it does happen... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 6:37 pm

Our best bets is to probably remain on the move. You may want to live on one island...i'll live off of 5 and the mainland's coast.
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: Zombie survival for when it does happen...   Zombie survival for when it does happen... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 6:41 pm

In a remote ish area though cause if your off the coast of a big city or a actual town then its more dangerous
Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

PostSubject: Re: Zombie survival for when it does happen...   Zombie survival for when it does happen... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:18 pm

yeah, a battleship would be nice too Laughing
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: Zombie survival for when it does happen...   Zombie survival for when it does happen... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:19 pm

HEY!! the Oklahoma is still floatin........somewhere....or is it the Missouri I can never remember but they are HUGE.
Back to top Go down
JARHEAD
Colonel
Colonel
JARHEAD

PostSubject: Re: Zombie survival for when it does happen...   Zombie survival for when it does happen... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:25 pm

yeah, the USS new jersy, near me, still operable
Back to top Go down
http://www.yupyupyup.com
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: Zombie survival for when it does happen...   Zombie survival for when it does happen... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:29 pm

But thats a Cruiser correct? or is it really a Battleship
Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

PostSubject: Re: Zombie survival for when it does happen...   Zombie survival for when it does happen... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:37 pm

so when it happens meet at what battleship/cruiser?
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: Zombie survival for when it does happen...   Zombie survival for when it does happen... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:47 pm

The USS Constitution!! its still functional jk Im just gonna go north to Alaska or canada. If you go North WW i will try not to kill you for your beans.
Back to top Go down
JARHEAD
Colonel
Colonel
JARHEAD

PostSubject: Re: Zombie survival for when it does happen...   Zombie survival for when it does happen... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:56 pm

Insane Mercc wrote:
But thats a Cruiser correct? or is it really a Battleship

no, its a full fledged Iowa Class BB-62 battle ship. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:New_Jersey_Sails.jpg its 887 feet and 7 inches, all other iowa class ships are 887 feet, this ship is 7 inches longer because the workers were alittle leanient and were people from new jersey, so when they worked in the philadelphia ship yard, they made it a bit bigger so it showed that they were better, no if they did that on intention or not im not sure, but its pretty amazing, they just recently started redoing the deck with new tik, the old stuff is rotting badly.
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: Zombie survival for when it does happen...   Zombie survival for when it does happen... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:57 pm

ok cool so your saying the made a penis joke out of a peice of government property?
Back to top Go down
JARHEAD
Colonel
Colonel
JARHEAD

PostSubject: Re: Zombie survival for when it does happen...   Zombie survival for when it does happen... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 9:02 pm

Insane Mercc wrote:
ok cool so your saying the made a penis joke out of a peice of government property?

huh? no, they just made the ship alittle bit longer cause they weren't as precise to the blueprints as they should have been.
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: Zombie survival for when it does happen...   Zombie survival for when it does happen... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 9:26 pm

OK I get it.....Not really but BOT....large ships of anykind would be really dangerous if you arrived late and the Zombies are already inside or some else is there and keeps you out...
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Zombie survival for when it does happen...   Zombie survival for when it does happen... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 9:31 pm

Indeed and you need a large crew to man a larger boat...like a destroyer. But I am sure the president and chiefs of staff will all be exiled too a carrier if something like this happened.
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: Zombie survival for when it does happen...   Zombie survival for when it does happen... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 9:36 pm

I still stick with the north.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zombie survival for when it does happen...   Zombie survival for when it does happen... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zombie survival for when it does happen...
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next