Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Zombie survival for when it does happen...

Go down 
+16
DrummerBoyz95
K1nG
mgunner564
gapairsoft
sticks.13
aveenvp
sniper_32
Creed769
Lone Wolf
JARHEAD
Omega Lambda
Insane Mercc
S.T.O.R.M. Airsoft
djstasevich
white wolf
p51dmustang
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
aveenvp
Major
Major
aveenvp

Zombie survival for when it does happen... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie survival for when it does happen...   Zombie survival for when it does happen... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 7:06 pm

wow this is an entertaining read!
Back to top Go down
mgunner564
Colonel
Colonel
mgunner564

PostSubject: Re: Zombie survival for when it does happen...   Zombie survival for when it does happen... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 7:07 pm

well it makes sense lest do some zombie related math!!!

let's pick on New York City:

Dense population + a killer zombie virus = city taken over in hours.

F For FAIL!

Now Northern Canada:

Northern Canada + a killer zombie virus =

the virius will take months even years to creep its way across the country maybe even years and the cold temps might even slow it down a little until it evolves itself to become more resistint.

E For Epic Win, This Is The Place To Be!!!
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: Zombie survival for when it does happen...   Zombie survival for when it does happen... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 7:11 pm

It would actually depend on the type of virus plus the speed of infection. Still the North is the only place to be anyway. The Border lakes in northern Minnesota, North Dakota area is THE least populated place you can go and it is completley untouched by humans so fiching and hunting is EPIC.
Back to top Go down
aveenvp
Major
Major
aveenvp

PostSubject: Re: Zombie survival for when it does happen...   Zombie survival for when it does happen... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 7:12 pm

just a quick note to consider: could bullets simply Kill a zombie? If the zombie is undead by a parasite or virus, then the central control center might not be the brain. It could be the virus its self. Of course, a virus would be extremely hard to shoot, so I would employ a flamethrower or acidic gas projector that kills the virus, therefore neutralizing the zombie. Otherwise you might have to shoot it up until it physically falls apart, which would take a lot of bullets.

Last edited by aveenvp on Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

PostSubject: Re: Zombie survival for when it does happen...   Zombie survival for when it does happen... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 7:16 pm

really your right......
I'd get (my pellet guns(FAIL) Very Happy )
and loot a gandermountain
scoot out to EAA
get a aircraft
take off
head up to the airadrome north
get better aircraft
pick up as many as I can
fly north
SEE YOU IN CANADA, EH?
Back to top Go down
aveenvp
Major
Major
aveenvp

PostSubject: Re: Zombie survival for when it does happen...   Zombie survival for when it does happen... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 7:21 pm

this is why I play flight simulators right now. I can hop into a plane and have some sense of what I am doing!
Back to top Go down
mgunner564
Colonel
Colonel
mgunner564

PostSubject: Re: Zombie survival for when it does happen...   Zombie survival for when it does happen... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 7:25 pm

my cousin SCott told me that a good plan nearly fly's it self. but you need liquid motions, no spazzing and jerking or you'll wind up a zombie!
Back to top Go down
aveenvp
Major
Major
aveenvp

PostSubject: Re: Zombie survival for when it does happen...   Zombie survival for when it does happen... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 8:01 pm

yeah thats how aircraft handle
Back to top Go down
p51dmustang
Corporal
Corporal
p51dmustang

PostSubject: Re: Zombie survival for when it does happen...   Zombie survival for when it does happen... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 8:06 pm

TO:Insane Mercc
First off, it is not hard to operate an old Soviet RPG, its bassicly put the rocket in and pull the trigger, its not that hard to do. How else do you think pirates get the giant freighters off of the somalian coast and such?

Also to all of you who are going to military bases, how many thousands of people do you think will have the same idea? That is why it is smart to fortify your own home, rather than run to the nearest base or police station.

Also for my random fact about Solanum... THE SYMPTOMS CHART! Very Happy ! Very Happy ! Very Happy

Hour 1 :pain and discoleration of the infected area. Imidiat clotting of the wound

Hour 5: Fever (99-103 F) Chills, slight dementia, vomiting, joint pain

Hour 8: Numbing of extremities and infected area, increased fever (103- 106 F) Increased dementia loss of coordination (Imagine a sick drunk at this point Very Happy )

Hour 11: Paralysis in lower body, overall numbness, slowed heart rate

Hour 16: Coma

Hour 20: Heart stopage, 0 brain activity

Hour 23: Reanimation, A zombie is born

Also did you know that the japanese tried to use Zombies against there enemies in WWII?
and that the Soviets captured some of the subjects after invading Manchuria, and created Project Sturgeon, in Byelgoransk Soviet union, but the subjects escaped, and after a few months of a zombie seige on the Political prison, they droped a 1 megaton bomb on the area, efectively eradicating all evidence of the seige, except for a few Eyewitness acounts?

Ya thats right, i do my research
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: Zombie survival for when it does happen...   Zombie survival for when it does happen... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 8:40 pm

HAHAHAHA wow what a story The soviets would more likely have sent a large group of soldiers and tanks to eradicate such and issue not a 1 megaton bomb.
and I said they could barely use an RPG meaning they culd use one but not much else.
Back to top Go down
Omega Lambda
Major
Major
Omega Lambda

PostSubject: Re: Zombie survival for when it does happen...   Zombie survival for when it does happen... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 8:42 pm

p51dmustang wrote:
Ya thats right, i do my research
Do you have a source for that?

You guys have fun freezing your buns off and being gnawed on by bears. I'm still going to Hawaii. I know the area on several islands, and there's plenty of food for the taking and limited food for zombies.
Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

PostSubject: Re: Zombie survival for when it does happen...   Zombie survival for when it does happen... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 9:04 pm

yeah, meet you where? I'll fly!
Back to top Go down
p51dmustang
Corporal
Corporal
p51dmustang

PostSubject: Re: Zombie survival for when it does happen...   Zombie survival for when it does happen... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 10:31 am

IT is called the Zombie survival guide, by Max Brooks, the upmost expert on zombie survival, and the guy who wrote world war Z, an oral history of the zombie war

Also, the Soviets had spetznaz units lining around the camp to prevent the infection, but they figured word would get out that they were creating zombie soldiers, so they decided to take care of it by destroying everything in a 3 mile radius
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: Zombie survival for when it does happen...   Zombie survival for when it does happen... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:18 pm

Ok ummmm it still sounds ridiculous.....got any links....
Back to top Go down
Omega Lambda
Major
Major
Omega Lambda

PostSubject: Re: Zombie survival for when it does happen...   Zombie survival for when it does happen... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:29 pm

It's fictional, fine as a reference for zombie survival techniques, but the scenarios are completely fictional. It's not a scholarly historical source. Fun to read nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Zombie survival for when it does happen...   Zombie survival for when it does happen... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:38 pm

p51dmustang wrote:
IT is called the Zombie survival guide, by Max Brooks, the upmost expert on zombie survival, and the guy who wrote world war Z, an oral history of the zombie war

Also, the Soviets had spetznaz units lining around the camp to prevent the infection, but they figured word would get out that they were creating zombie soldiers, so they decided to take care of it by destroying everything in a 3 mile radius

Chernobyl?
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
JARHEAD
Colonel
Colonel
JARHEAD

PostSubject: Re: Zombie survival for when it does happen...   Zombie survival for when it does happen... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 7:14 pm

DER Reisse german factory, in WW2 it was a top secret lab where the nazis tried to creat the wunder weapon, by using antigravity. they also tried to bring their dead back to life. and yes its from COD WaW but it was real. it was like their area 51.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yupyupyup.com
p51dmustang
Corporal
Corporal
p51dmustang

PostSubject: Re: Zombie survival for when it does happen...   Zombie survival for when it does happen... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 8:57 pm

What are you talking about, its all real!!!!

come on, you all are just non beleivers, that swine flu vaccine, its a solanum virus thats weekend , so all of you who got the vaccine are screwed

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
Back to top Go down
Creed769
Colonel
Colonel
Creed769

PostSubject: Re: Zombie survival for when it does happen...   Zombie survival for when it does happen... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 9:04 pm

P51d, you strike me as a person who will read a Starwars book and believe its real...
And do you know how 2012 got started?
A FICTIONAL BOOK WRITTEN IN THE SEVENTIES (Based on aliens warning us about 2012)
Later a FORTUNE teller said she had contact with these aliens...
The original date for "2012" was 2002, so they now moved it back so it would seem real, oh and Im cool enough to include links to some good vids with great points...

https://www.youtube.com/user/2012bullshit#p/a/u/1/7tXyuLkuRrs
Back to top Go down
http://thetruthaboutairsoft.blogspot.com/
p51dmustang
Corporal
Corporal
p51dmustang

PostSubject: Re: Zombie survival for when it does happen...   Zombie survival for when it does happen... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 9:10 pm

No im just very bored with my life, so I write random things on forms that give me a good laff, again, beceause of boredom, and duh, star wars was real!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy , na im just kidding

so now I will give you tips for finding covered up zombie attacks

!: homicides where victoms are shot in the head, or decapitated.

2:Missing persons in wilderness or uninhabited areas. Especialy if search parties have more than one weapon on them, excluding police, but if the military gets involved, prepare yourself

3: Cases of violent insanity, where the subject attacked family or friends, especialy if they bit them. find out if the victims died in the hospital.

4: riots or civil disobedeince, that began without provication.

5:High Disease based deaths in industrialized countries, wich are atributed to West Nile, or mad cow disease. (Im trying to figure out if swine flu is actualy a coverup for zombies)
Back to top Go down
Creed769
Colonel
Colonel
Creed769

PostSubject: Re: Zombie survival for when it does happen...   Zombie survival for when it does happen... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 9:13 pm

I had swine flu how could it be zombies?
Back to top Go down
http://thetruthaboutairsoft.blogspot.com/
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

PostSubject: Re: Zombie survival for when it does happen...   Zombie survival for when it does happen... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 9:17 pm

THATS THE SECRET
the government got the seasonal flu to go out instead of zommmbbieeesssss
right?
Back to top Go down
K1nG
Sergeant
Sergeant
K1nG

PostSubject: Re: Zombie survival for when it does happen...   Zombie survival for when it does happen... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 10:05 pm

stop asking for it NCIS
Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

PostSubject: Re: Zombie survival for when it does happen...   Zombie survival for when it does happen... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 10:35 pm

possible delete or edit? on ncis's post?
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Zombie survival for when it does happen...   Zombie survival for when it does happen... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 11:39 pm

I am seriously thinking about creating a Zombie/Apocalypse Forum so we have a better layout of all the info thats out there on teh interwebz.

Anyone up for it?
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zombie survival for when it does happen...   Zombie survival for when it does happen... - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zombie survival for when it does happen...
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next