Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Sorry Sticks

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Satan
Major
Major
Satan

Sorry Sticks Empty
PostSubject: Sorry Sticks   Sorry Sticks Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 10:50 pm

1 I'd like to thank sticks a ton for all his SEAL help unfortunetly my ADD of a mind has turned gears due to A&Ks release of this VN M60 and thus im making a VN SEAL setup im not quite sure whats removable on the m60 i think the bipod is and the stock i really hope comes off to make it a SEAL variant. However what would a nam frog carry sticks anyone lil SEAL nam help im guessing tiger bdus Right?
Back to top Go down
slob212
slob212

Sorry Sticks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Sticks   Sorry Sticks Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 4:02 am

Their uniform during the time was `` That looks comfortable ´´.
Tiger stripe, Kacki, Black, OD´s, Blue Jeans, remember, depending on the era, SEALS were in their infancy during the Vietnam War, their weapons and load out was also based on what they could get their hands on.

Some Teams at the beginning actualy went to the local gun dealer with Government `` Credit Cards ´´ and bought all the weapons and loadout they thought they might need.

It wasn´t till the Teams had established themselves that they were able to get `` Unit ´´ specific equipment.
Back to top Go down
Satan
Major
Major
Satan

Sorry Sticks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Sticks   Sorry Sticks Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:16 pm

Good point but that leaves crazy options at least.
Back to top Go down
sticks.13

Sorry Sticks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Sticks   Sorry Sticks Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 1:10 pm

Slob hit the nail on the head for the most part. Nam' Seals were as close to "wearing what they want" as the military has ever gotten.

Most of their gear is normal grunt ALICE 56' gear though. They did have the freedom to modify or replace it though.

Weapons would be anything the US used or even AK's and Type 56'(with a chinese made ChiCom chest rig of course).

vietnamairsoft.com could probably help you allot more than I could. They have a great gallery section that will keep your drooling.

sticks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sorry Sticks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Sticks   Sorry Sticks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorry Sticks
Page 1 of 1