Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

How to upload pictures to the forum

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

How to upload pictures to the forum Empty
PostSubject: How to upload pictures to the forum   How to upload pictures to the forum Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 12:45 am

I know there's been a lot of talk around the forum now about uploading images to this forum without using outside sources like imageshack, photobucket, etc. Well I'm making this post to share with you all on how to go about uploading pics to your posts without using a site like that, well sort of. We do use a third party site, but it's 10 times easier than using a site like those mentioned earlier. So, I'll give you step by step instructions on how to go about doing so, using pictures to help you along the way.

1. Click on button with picture of an image and hard disk.
How to upload pictures to the forum Screen15

2. A box pops up. Click on the small, blue text link that reads "Subscribe."
How to upload pictures to the forum Screen16

3. Click on the "join for free" text link.
How to upload pictures to the forum Screen17

4. Fill in your account information.
How to upload pictures to the forum Screen18

5. Now your account has been created! Check your email you signed up with to activate your account. Remember, this site is safe, secure, and won't sell your information (name, email address, etc.) to anyone!
How to upload pictures to the forum Screen19

6. Now that your account is created and activated you can start uploading pics! To do this, click on the same small button you clicked on in step 1. This time, fill in your email address and password you chose for your free account!
How to upload pictures to the forum Edit2210

7. Once your signed in (you may or may not have to sign in to the picture hosting site each time you log on to the forum) you can start uploading pics by clicking the browse button, and finding the desired picture you want to upload. Select that picture and click "open."
How to upload pictures to the forum Screen20

8. Once your file is chosen, select what size you want the picture to show up as. Recommended is 640, but please, nothing over 800. click "Host it."
How to upload pictures to the forum Screen21

9. Next, you will be presented with three areas of text to choose from. You'll want to copy and paste the middle one, under the caption "Image," into your post, wherever desired. It'll paste as only letters and numbers until you either hit the "Preview" or "Send" button.
How to upload pictures to the forum Screen22

10. Now you are done! As far as I know, you can host unlimited pictures through servimg.com - so start uploading! If you want to upload a second picture from your current screen after uploading your first, simply click the "upload" button underneath the three areas of text you previously chose from. It'll take you back to your starting screen where you can upload pics from.
How to upload pictures to the forum Screen23

11. Also, if you want to minimize the upload screen, simply click the main button you clicked to get the whole uploading process started (button with picture of an image with a hard disk in front of it).
How to upload pictures to the forum Asdfas10

Alright, well I hope that helps clear things up a little! If you're still confused, simply PM me or another moderator to get some help! Thanks everyone!
Back to top Go down
http://www.theairsoftsniper.com
JARHEAD
Colonel
Colonel
JARHEAD

PostSubject: Re: How to upload pictures to the forum   How to upload pictures to the forum Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 8:47 pm

this isn't exactly working for me, yeah
Back to top Go down
http://www.yupyupyup.com
allghilliedup123
Private
Private
allghilliedup123

PostSubject: Re: How to upload pictures to the forum   How to upload pictures to the forum Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:16 pm

thanks for the help
Back to top Go down
mgunner564
Colonel
Colonel
mgunner564

PostSubject: Re: How to upload pictures to the forum   How to upload pictures to the forum Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:28 pm

well just for the sake of being lazy just use tinypic.com...you don't even have to join!
Back to top Go down
MetallicAirsoft
Major
Major
MetallicAirsoft

PostSubject: Re: How to upload pictures to the forum   How to upload pictures to the forum Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:31 pm

just click the "host image" click browse browse your saved pics select it the pic 640 pixel then click host the copy the middle link thing and just copy it directly to the post
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to upload pictures to the forum   How to upload pictures to the forum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to upload pictures to the forum
Page 1 of 1