Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

Go down 
+6
Creed769
Lone Wolf
S.T.O.R.M. Airsoft
mgunner564
Spl. Durkee
Insane Mercc
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! Empty
PostSubject: HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!   HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 6:07 pm

MUHAHAHAHA(creepy laugh) What are you dressing up as for Halloween if your Tricking or Stealing old peoples candy.
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!   HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 6:08 pm

Im dressing up in all my rave gear and going to a party in the Hollywood hills from 6pm-2am, then gunna come back home and go hang out at Burger King til daybreak Smile
Back to top Go down
mgunner564
Colonel
Colonel
mgunner564

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!   HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 6:14 pm

im gonna lay on my lawn in my ghillie and scar the crap outta people. not even kidding.
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!   HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 6:15 pm

hahah that'll be great. Make a video???
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!   HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 6:18 pm

Ill probly just sit in a high window above my front door and snipe people as they walk by. Granted its not the best thing to do but i got nuttin else
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!   HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 6:20 pm

Ya I wouldnt do that...
Safety first man.
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!   HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 6:21 pm

HAHAHA fine ill just sit in a chair wit my ak and shemagh on and call people infedels
Back to top Go down
S.T.O.R.M. Airsoft
Major
Major
S.T.O.R.M. Airsoft

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!   HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 6:26 pm

Sweet guys.

Im going as a redneck. Im going to a party later im sure someone will have a camera i'll post pictures tommorro afternoon Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/STORMAIRSOFT1
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!   HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 6:51 pm

Happy halloween. I wouldn't be on right now but my night got FKED over because no one had the host's phone number and I couldn't find his address...nor could anyone else looking for his house.

None of the neighbors knew where either.

So yea im just in my front yard with a fire...
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
Creed769
Colonel
Colonel
Creed769

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!   HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 7:26 pm

Im dressing in my Airsoft gear...
Back to top Go down
http://thetruthaboutairsoft.blogspot.com/
gapairsoft
Sergeant
Sergeant
gapairsoft

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!   HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:43 pm

well i am sitting with my fam talking
Back to top Go down
aveenvp
Major
Major
aveenvp

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!   HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 11:50 pm

I just got back. I dressed in my paintball jersey and paints (and mask and head wrap) and called myself a spaceman. I met up with some girls I knew and went back and hung at their house for a while after. Then I went back to my house with my friend and have been playing nazi zombies in the dark ( creepiest thing EVER). I have been doing that until now.
Back to top Go down
mgunner564
Colonel
Colonel
mgunner564

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!   HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 8:51 am

the ghillie thing was GREAT! o only had on the jacket and the hat....and just wow....i layed in the ditch and would follow people up to my house and when they got candy from my mom they would turn around to a ''Sasquatch'' and poop themselves....sorry no video No there A) wasn't enough light anyway and B) i don't have a camera

but it was great. and when i got tired of that i went and got some candy cheers
Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!   HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 11:51 am

I went as a.... mercinary I guess, fixed up the externals of a HK5a4? and took a canoing pack(same as a 3day assult pack) and my gear, afterwards going and lazing around and being forced to watch "coraline" but it was OK, I guess Neutral
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!   HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 12:00 pm

I actually went to the theater...I didn't pass out candy with my parents. It rained here and there were like no trick or treators nor were there any partys I could hit up. So I went to the theater and watched zombieland. It was freaking awesome because no one was there and I had a great time.

After the movie I went achievement hunting on RB6V2. Halo is too gay for me now. You have to have the ODST mythic maps or else you can't play any of the legit matchmaking like SWAT, snipers, MLG, or Double Team....list continues. You can really only do social matchmaking which is teh suck.
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
JARHEAD
Colonel
Colonel
JARHEAD

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!   HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 7:44 pm

i went with 3 more of the guys on my team and another friend, and got a ton of candy, then we sat round and i bought the ballad of gay tony fot GTA IV and its awesome, played that forever. so yeah, now tired and homework.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yupyupyup.com
Sponsored content

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!   HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!
Page 1 of 1