Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Decision of my life

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
zodiacs wrath
Private
Private
zodiacs wrath

Decision of my life Empty
PostSubject: Decision of my life   Decision of my life Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 6:42 am

haha...hey dudes....i really need to know which form of the JG M4 S System to get. I like what i see so far. its in my price range but im not sure if i want to get the enhanced version or the basic version. I want a good solid gun. and im looking on airsoftgi.com and its like 25$ more for the enhanced version. im just not sure which one... THANKS! pleasse help me
Back to top Go down
aveenvp
Major
Major
aveenvp

PostSubject: Re: Decision of my life   Decision of my life Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 9:42 am

how much is the enhanced version? you could probably get a better m4 than that for the price
Back to top Go down
iliveforthis99
Colonel
Colonel
iliveforthis99

PostSubject: Re: Decision of my life   Decision of my life Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 11:54 am

zodiacs wrath wrote:
I want a good solid gun.
Then stay away from JG. Echo 1 guns are much more solid and only a tad bit more.
Back to top Go down
http://cvaa.webs.com
zodiacs wrath
Private
Private
zodiacs wrath

PostSubject: Re: Decision of my life   Decision of my life Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:10 pm

well the basic version is 140$ and the enhanced is 165$ and i can't find an m4 by echo 1...but ill look and see what echo 1 has for guns...but jg guns aren't that bad and they stay solid if you tighten all the bolts when you get it
Back to top Go down
wesleydil96
Private
Private
wesleydil96

PostSubject: Re: Decision of my life   Decision of my life Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 11:29 pm

There is a lot of M4s by Echo 1. Go to airsoftgi.com. You will find what your looking for.
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: Decision of my life   Decision of my life Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 11:34 pm

A little late to the punch there Wesley. he was looking on ASGI when i told him to look into the M4 S-system and now hes already decided on the Echo 1 Stag-15 A4.
[b]LOCK REQUESTED
Back to top Go down
zodiacs wrath
Private
Private
zodiacs wrath

PostSubject: Re: Decision of my life   Decision of my life Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 1:34 am

YEa...i think thats what im getting...but im not sure yet...im still doin some looking around on som other sights and im finding some cheaper places
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Decision of my life   Decision of my life Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Decision of my life
Page 1 of 1