Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

New order for my p90

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
K1nG
Sergeant
Sergeant
K1nG

New order for my p90 Empty
PostSubject: New order for my p90   New order for my p90 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 7:42 pm

Back to top Go down
K1nG
Sergeant
Sergeant
K1nG

PostSubject: Re: New order for my p90   New order for my p90 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 9:41 pm

Oh forgot to say tell me if this is a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Omega Lambda
Major
Major
Omega Lambda

PostSubject: Re: New order for my p90   New order for my p90 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 10:41 pm

Looks good, man. Very direct in here is your problem, here is your solution. You've put some real thought into this purchase. And if you're anything like me, replacing your barrel should be fun and easy.

Just one thing: does your P90 have an adjustable hop-up? That's the only thing I can think of that could go wrong. If you don't have an adjustable hop-up, you'll need to try to find the right weight BBs for that gun, but if it's adjustable then no worries.

Another good one for accuracy might be a laser or red dot sight on top of that tightbore.
Back to top Go down
K1nG
Sergeant
Sergeant
K1nG

PostSubject: Re: New order for my p90   New order for my p90 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 9:10 am

I've got a red dot because I can't aim out of it with my mask on. It's also got a hopup. What about the sling idea
Back to top Go down
Omega Lambda
Major
Major
Omega Lambda

PostSubject: Re: New order for my p90   New order for my p90 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 10:16 pm

If you've got a vest that can accommodate that kind of sling, go for it. That looks way more comfortable than anything you wear around your neck. It looks like if you have any sort of loops or straps on your shoulders, you should at least be able to pull the entire bungee around the shoulder strap and hook it to itself, so really any kind of vest should accommodate that. Or if you don't have a vest, you could just hook the sides together and put it around your neck. It's good to have options.
Back to top Go down
K1nG
Sergeant
Sergeant
K1nG

PostSubject: Re: New order for my p90   New order for my p90 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 9:50 am

Could it fit around my waist? because I don't have a vest and don't need one.
Back to top Go down
Omega Lambda
Major
Major
Omega Lambda

PostSubject: Re: New order for my p90   New order for my p90 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 8:06 pm

Even a clothing vest would work, you'd just loop each end with the clip through the neck hole and out the arm hole and clip it to its cord. If not, I would just clip the two ends to each other and just put it around your neck, or your neck and one arm, whatever's more comfortable.

It'll also give you the option eventually, when you play more hardcore, to attach it to a vest, which is a very lucrative option, being much more comfortable than having all the weight on your neck/shoulders when you're not holding your gun.

Edit: forgot to mention, I wouldn't put it around your waist, it'll just bump into your legs and cause undue pain. In general, slings are fairly adaptable, so you can usually find some position that works fairly well. Having your gun in front of you, or at your side is generally good tactically, but makes it difficult to run unless you hold your gun while you're running. Having it on your back makes it easier to run and do other things, but it takes a while to get it off your back, unlike in Halo or CoD where you can just switch weapons in a second.
Back to top Go down
K1nG
Sergeant
Sergeant
K1nG

PostSubject: Re: New order for my p90   New order for my p90 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 9:10 pm

I think your telling me how to use the sling with a vest? I don't have one, my question, will the sling work without a vest?
Back to top Go down
Omega Lambda
Major
Major
Omega Lambda

PostSubject: Re: New order for my p90   New order for my p90 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 9:46 pm

Yeah, I was just trying to point out it would be more comfortable with a vest, but it'll work fine on its own. I just needed to realize that my version of "good enough" isn't necessarily everyone's version of "good enough", and I think for you, it will work best to loop it around your neck and dominant arm (I'll assume right arm). That will have it hanging under your right arm, where you can just pick it up and shoot, which will be very helpful in combat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New order for my p90   New order for my p90 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New order for my p90
Page 1 of 1