Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Didnt really no where to put this... Im looking to make an airsoft podcast...

Go down 
+2
Insane Mercc
Creed769
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Creed769
Colonel
Colonel
Creed769

Didnt really no where to put this... Im looking to make an airsoft podcast... Empty
PostSubject: Didnt really no where to put this... Im looking to make an airsoft podcast...   Didnt really no where to put this... Im looking to make an airsoft podcast... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 1:38 am

Im thinking about making this mostly reviews and news, but here's the thing, reviews wont be so much of guns but of "gear" like masks, gloves, slings, backlavas, etc.
What do you think and does anyone want to be a co-creator? We could do this over skype?
One of us could handle recording and one could handle fan mail and sponsors?
GIVE ME YOUR IDEAS!!!
ALSO
I have no experience in AEG "smithing" so if you can, please help me out when it comes to this.
Back to top Go down
http://thetruthaboutairsoft.blogspot.com/
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

Didnt really no where to put this... Im looking to make an airsoft podcast... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Didnt really no where to put this... Im looking to make an airsoft podcast...   Didnt really no where to put this... Im looking to make an airsoft podcast... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 2:59 am

Why not have an Airsoftallies podcast? maybe someone could talk to admin about that.
but if you want to do it idependently then you could have a few different people talking about the different aspects of airsoft and they would be responsible for their little segment each week/month. How about that?
Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

PostSubject: Re: Didnt really no where to put this... Im looking to make an airsoft podcast...   Didnt really no where to put this... Im looking to make an airsoft podcast... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 1:56 pm

I could cover some parts of minor reworking and if you really need it graphics design
Back to top Go down
JARHEAD
Colonel
Colonel
JARHEAD

PostSubject: Re: Didnt really no where to put this... Im looking to make an airsoft podcast...   Didnt really no where to put this... Im looking to make an airsoft podcast... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 2:37 pm

talk to durkee for web sites and internet workings, he good with that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yupyupyup.com
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Didnt really no where to put this... Im looking to make an airsoft podcast...   Didnt really no where to put this... Im looking to make an airsoft podcast... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:23 pm

Ya I'd be willing to help you out. I know the whole adobe CS4 suite inside and out.

I just got skype, so go ahead and PM me and I'll give you the contact info.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Didnt really no where to put this... Im looking to make an airsoft podcast...   Didnt really no where to put this... Im looking to make an airsoft podcast... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:28 pm

I'll answer questions and do some product research...just you have to tell me what product to look up.
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
Creed769
Colonel
Colonel
Creed769

PostSubject: Re: Didnt really no where to put this... Im looking to make an airsoft podcast...   Didnt really no where to put this... Im looking to make an airsoft podcast... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 12:21 am

Man I love this forum...
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: Didnt really no where to put this... Im looking to make an airsoft podcast...   Didnt really no where to put this... Im looking to make an airsoft podcast... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 12:29 am

I WANNA HELP.....seriously....
Back to top Go down
Creed769
Colonel
Colonel
Creed769

PostSubject: Re: Didnt really no where to put this... Im looking to make an airsoft podcast...   Didnt really no where to put this... Im looking to make an airsoft podcast... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:01 am

OK OK! don't all overflow the thread with the five comments! jk
Ill try to get everyone I can on... Email me; Wierce@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Didnt really no where to put this... Im looking to make an airsoft podcast...   Didnt really no where to put this... Im looking to make an airsoft podcast... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Didnt really no where to put this... Im looking to make an airsoft podcast...
Page 1 of 1