Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

quick bucking question.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sniper004
Sergeant
Sergeant
Sniper004

quick bucking question. Empty
PostSubject: quick bucking question.   quick bucking question. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 8:36 pm

just got my Hard type bucking in my Rifle before i put it in i noticed these little fins inside the area of the Bucking that would come in contact with the bb.

Do all buckings have these "fins"?
Will they interfere with an H-Nub?

Thankyou in advance for those who can help or just took the time to read.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: quick bucking question.   quick bucking question. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 10:35 pm

You bought a angled bucking. It should help increase your accuracy but I have heard these "Shark" angled buckings are pointless compared to your standard hard bucking. If it works for you then awesome.

The will not interfere with the nub because the nub does not come into contact with the fins.

A bucking goes over the end of the barrel. The chamber side of the barrel has a square hole that faces up, this is where the nub pushes down on the bucking and creates a bulge large enough to go through the hole in the barrel to contact the bb. The bucking doesn't sit inside of the barrel. It should seem pretty straightforward when you begin to disassemble the hop up. Or to any of your mechanically inclined friends.
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
Sniper004
Sergeant
Sergeant
Sniper004

PostSubject: Re: quick bucking question.   quick bucking question. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 10:43 pm

angled? ok! thankyou. the reason i asked about the nub is because i didn't know if the "H" could properly cup the bb as its designed to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: quick bucking question.   quick bucking question. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

quick bucking question.
Page 1 of 1