Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

hey airsofters

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sheild
Private
Private
sheild

hey airsofters Empty
PostSubject: hey airsofters   hey airsofters Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 6:32 am

Hey all,
thought id take a min and introduce myself, im a socal local out of riverside ca. i was a big paintballer 10 years ago and as airsoft started to spead to the us i quickly turned sides, i didnt like the disorganized aspect of paintball. So here i am iv been playing for a long time as a free lancer but im really looking for a good milsim team to join.
gear: CA M4 AEG
WE SCAR GBB
AMG M4 GBB
G55 MP5 GBB
A&K M249 SAW
SHOTGUN
2X DARKHAWK GBB
2X G17 GBB

Thanks for your time all
Rhoades (SHIELD)
Back to top Go down
aveenvp
Major
Major
aveenvp

hey airsofters Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey airsofters   hey airsofters Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 9:54 am

Wow dude your loaded! Very Happy Welcome to the forum! there are a lot of airsofters from SoCal here, so you're not alone in your neck of the woods.
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

hey airsofters Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey airsofters   hey airsofters Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 2:15 pm

Welcome aboard. Where do you typically play in Socal? Im a local and mainly play at SC Village, Lenix, Jericho, and Riverside CQC. Also, how do you like your AGM GBB? I'm strongly thinking of picking one up for CQB to top off my loadout but am kinda weary about gas.
Back to top Go down
sheild
Private
Private
sheild

hey airsofters Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey airsofters   hey airsofters Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 7:09 pm

I love gas rifle do far the amg is a wa clone it a great gun for the money, need to buy aftermarket mag, the agm model are super heavy and they don't lock the bolt back very well during cycling, and it shots super hot but from what i gather so dose the wa m4, still need to get the npas for it. best deal i can find for them is ebairsoft

Rhoades (SHEILD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hey airsofters Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey airsofters   hey airsofters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hey airsofters
Page 1 of 1