Share | 

is the Kart M14 EBR a good gun???

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SwiftAssassin
Private
Private

PostSubject: is the Kart M14 EBR a good gun???   Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:08 am

im pretty sure i put this question in the wrong section but if i did im sorry. i was just wondering what peoples oppinions were on the Kart M14 EBR because i was thinking of getting one. and onnestly I think it sounds like a good gun. confused

oh sorry for putting it in the wrong section and everything heres the link i found

http://www.hitguns.com/SearchResults.asp?Extensive_Search=Y&Search=M14+EBR

Last edited by SwiftAssassin on Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: is the Kart M14 EBR a good gun???   Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:47 am

they look kind of wierd to me and if it's going to be used as a sniper rifle you can do a lot better, as for an assault rifle well just remeber the size of the weapon it will be bulky, and kart isn't the best company anyways.

i would recomened for assault weapons the src m4s or echo 1 aegs they all run around 150, as for sniper rifles, and like you post asked about a bar 10 i would honestly upgrade it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://airsoftchat.lefora.com/forum/
M14 double-taps

PostSubject: Re: is the Kart M14 EBR a good gun???   Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:40 pm

Swift, when aksing about a particular AS gun, it's common courtesy to post a link in your post to the exact gun you're looking at on the exact page; so we can better answer your question. Yes it is in the wrong section but I'll move it to "AEG discussion" for you.

If you could edit your post and insert a link so I know exactly what you're talking about that'd be great and I'd be glad to help. As for now, the Kart M14, if I know which model you're talking about It's very expensive. I have read one review that told of it actually falling apart in the field. No other details were givin on the matter, so I don't know what to think. My KWA M4 is a strong gun but if the right screws get rattled loose, it has fallen apart in the field too. It was an easy fix.
That's all I got for now, until I get a link to the page you're looking at.

BAM BAM BAM BAM....*silence*...."\"Watch your language\", Multi-Cam really does dissapear!!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
mgunner564
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: is the Kart M14 EBR a good gun???   Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:30 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: is the Kart M14 EBR a good gun???   

Back to top Go down

is the Kart M14 EBR a good gun???
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1