Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Gearbox cleanup on new gun

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
alexkmmll
Major
Major
alexkmmll

Gearbox cleanup on new gun Empty
PostSubject: Gearbox cleanup on new gun   Gearbox cleanup on new gun Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 12:38 am

When I get my new gun should I take the gearbox apart and clean it up because I was watching a video on Youtube that Evike posted and it said that most guns come with Severe factory over greasing, is this true? And also, how do you shim gears, and where can I buy the Shims?
Back to top Go down
slob212
slob212

PostSubject: Re: Gearbox cleanup on new gun   Gearbox cleanup on new gun Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 2:34 am

If it is a new gun,
Don´t go tearing it down !
Use it for as long as it operates flawlessly, get your moneys worth out of it, I have yet to get a new gun that was `` Over ´´ greased.

Sounds to me like a gimmick, remember, if you break down the GB, you just voided the warrenty.
Back to top Go down
alexkmmll
Major
Major
alexkmmll

PostSubject: Re: Gearbox cleanup on new gun   Gearbox cleanup on new gun Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 10:19 am

That is true, and I guess I really shouldnt unless its nessesary, ok thanks for the help!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gearbox cleanup on new gun   Gearbox cleanup on new gun Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gearbox cleanup on new gun
Page 1 of 1