Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Some AS basic tactical gear

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

Some AS basic tactical gear Empty
PostSubject: Some AS basic tactical gear   Some AS basic tactical gear Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 1:57 am

I'm bored and feel like making a post about some basic equipment you should carry with you. feel free to add what you think you may need to.

Weapon/things for Guns

Primary
Sidearm
bb's(speed loaders)
extra mags

Misc.

extra eye protection
water
binoculars
map
flashlight
any tools to make a quick fix
knife
first aid kit
at least 10ft para cord
radio
food(anything to give you an energy boost)
compass
pen/pencil with note pad
rag/bandana(for your sweat)

thats all i got atm feel free to add things

Last edited by lonesniper24 on Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://airsoftchat.lefora.com/forum/
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Some AS basic tactical gear   Some AS basic tactical gear Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 2:51 am

Thank you for remembering 'water and extra eye protection'. The most common 'injury' in airsoft and any outdoor activity is dehydration...and of course having your eye shot out would sure ruin your day.
Back to top Go down
alexkmmll
Major
Major
alexkmmll

PostSubject: Re: Some AS basic tactical gear   Some AS basic tactical gear Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 12:32 pm

Two things, what is the purpase of the 10ft of para cord, and, can you get like a compact/foldable unjamming rod, because thats not really something you can just stick in your back pocket if you know what I mean.
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Some AS basic tactical gear   Some AS basic tactical gear Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 3:13 pm

I think he threw the para cord in for extended OPs. Para can be used as: shoelaces should yours break, sling should yours malfunction, to bind non-MOLLE items to your MOLLE vest, make shelter, be utilized for first aid, serve as a clothesline during encampment, trip wire for signal devices...to name a few. I carry 20 feet on all backpacking/kayak/trail-skiing/camping trips because it is, in my opinion, one of the most versatile pieces of equipment you could take.
Back to top Go down
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

PostSubject: Re: Some AS basic tactical gear   Some AS basic tactical gear Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 3:26 pm

yep, it can be used for so many things it's kinda a bad idea not to have it, you never know whats going to happen and you need cord, i would rather have it and not use it, then need it really bad and not have it.

Yes an extra pair of eye protection comes in handy even if it's just an extra lens. I'd rather go to a safe zone for 5 minutes an d fix it, rather then quitting the rest of the match because you can't find extra eye protectoin.

and a multitool knife goes along with the cord, you might need it to.
Back to top Go down
http://airsoftchat.lefora.com/forum/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some AS basic tactical gear   Some AS basic tactical gear Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some AS basic tactical gear
Page 1 of 1