Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Getting rifle ready for use

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zane
Major
Major

Getting rifle ready for use Empty
PostSubject: Getting rifle ready for use   Getting rifle ready for use Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 3:25 pm

I haven't had much time to play in the last few months due to start of college but im getting back to playing, my rifle has been sitting idle for the last few months and was wondering if theres any maintainance I can perform before hand to ensure I don't break anything ( Before I put it away I cleaned and sprayed the barral with silicon oil)
Back to top Go down
gapairsoft
Sergeant
Sergeant
gapairsoft

PostSubject: Re: Getting rifle ready for use   Getting rifle ready for use Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 3:34 pm

you should only have to lube it up.
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Getting rifle ready for use   Getting rifle ready for use Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 4:05 pm

The majority of damage that can be done during storage is to the battery. If it isn't a li-poly you should have completely discharged it before going stagnant. If not, you may have lessened the battery's capacity. In regards to the gun itself, you should think about opening the sucker up to double check the internals. Ya never know what kind of damage has resulted from either poor storage or drops. Other then that, lube up and play safe Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting rifle ready for use   Getting rifle ready for use Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting rifle ready for use
Page 1 of 1