Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Is www.ShortyUSA.com a good website??

Go down 
+8
S.T.O.R.M. Airsoft
BullettheBlueSkky
got ambushed?
ow wait that dont hurt
Admin
sticks.13
Lone Wolf
M14 double-taps
12 posters
AuthorMessage
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

Is www.ShortyUSA.com a good website?? Empty
PostSubject: Is www.ShortyUSA.com a good website??   Is www.ShortyUSA.com a good website?? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 9:31 pm

Hello, I was just wondering if www.ShortyUSA.com is a good website. I have bought one gun from there, the UTG M3 triple barrel shotgun, and it works fine. I would never shop at a place such as Airsplat, because I've heard and can just tell it has horrible customer service. Shotys looks like it would have fine customer service, but I am not sure as I had no problems with the UTG M3. If anybody has anything to say on it, (I.E. price, customer service, selection, etc.) Please let me know. thanks. Oh, btw- I am 4-Star General CAR-15 on that site if you want to check out my reviews.....look at the M1A1 Thompson on that site, my review is the first one on there. Well, thanks everyone.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Is www.ShortyUSA.com a good website??   Is www.ShortyUSA.com a good website?? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 10:07 pm

Yes and no. Yes for reasons that can start a whole debate lasting 8-9 pages. no because they are somewhat overprice and innacurate in their information. Their "customer" reveiws are also editted.
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
sticks.13

PostSubject: Re: Is www.ShortyUSA.com a good website??   Is www.ShortyUSA.com a good website?? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 11:37 pm

i would say no, they have very inflated prices(they sold E1's for 170-180 when they first got them, and they still haven't reduced their CA or TM prices which were reduced back when i got my TM which was 4 years ago).

they usually have incorrect info about their products(est effective range, FPS etc etc), and their staff is not the most knowledgeable at all...

personally i would stick with the recommended retailers rather than paying an inflated price for a mediocre product sold by a shifty site.

personal recommendations (in order): Airsoftsmith.com, airsoftgi.com, and based on what people are saying about them precisionairsoft.com.

good luck

sticks
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is www.ShortyUSA.com a good website??   Is www.ShortyUSA.com a good website?? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 12:53 am

Moving this to the "online store reviews" section.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theairsoftsniper.com
ow wait that dont hurt
Private
Private

PostSubject: Yes   Is www.ShortyUSA.com a good website?? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 8:31 pm

Yes I've actually been to shortys. All of my freinds get our guns from there except the one cheap over protective parents kids. Yes I do agree there prices are a little high but their data is right on. I was there when they chronoed the Triple Barrel Shot gun and it was shooting around 270-275 which is what they listed it. I also saw the range and accuracy. The reviews are not edited. I write reviews and there word for word on which I say. Not all there guns are good but they know what they are talking about. One reason they're more exspensive because they are in delaware with no sales tax. Plus they are not shifty. I've been their and got great advice. I haven't ordered online because I get wha to indepth Smile . Their shipping is amazing from all the reviews and all the warranty problems have been taken care of.
Back to top Go down
got ambushed?
Corporal
Corporal
got ambushed?

PostSubject: Re: Is www.ShortyUSA.com a good website??   Is www.ShortyUSA.com a good website?? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 1:05 pm

idk i want to get a gun from there but some one on the forum gave me a local store in oio i can get the same gun from for like10-20$ cheaper so ima go local on this one.
Back to top Go down
BullettheBlueSkky
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Is www.ShortyUSA.com a good website??   Is www.ShortyUSA.com a good website?? Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 7:11 pm

i would say the information is accurate, but the prices are too high for me.
Back to top Go down
S.T.O.R.M. Airsoft
Major
Major
S.T.O.R.M. Airsoft

PostSubject: Re: Is www.ShortyUSA.com a good website??   Is www.ShortyUSA.com a good website?? Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 10:30 pm

I think no. Ive heard a lot of horror storys about this website but also some really good reviews about it. If you looking for a good trust worthy airsoft website just go with the most popular one on this site www.airsoftgi.com

Also check out this video it may help you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhpD1hS3fT0&feature=channel_page
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/STORMAIRSOFT1
1MrPink1
Private
Private
1MrPink1

PostSubject: Re: Is www.ShortyUSA.com a good website??   Is www.ShortyUSA.com a good website?? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:19 am

I would have to say "yes". It's one of the first online stores I started shopping from. They always had great service, and their information was always helpful, along with customer reviews.

About a year ago, I realized that they were stationed about 30 minutes away. I've been there multiple times since. Their customer service was fantastic, always letting me hold the products, comparing products, and just making a great impression. I have noticed they're a little pricey, but I just rely on them for so many things. (Including no sales tax.)
Back to top Go down
david
Major
Major
david

PostSubject: Re: Is www.ShortyUSA.com a good website??   Is www.ShortyUSA.com a good website?? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 4:31 pm

1MrPink1 wrote:
I would have to say "yes". It's one of the first online stores I started shopping from. They always had great service, and their information was always helpful, along with customer reviews.

About a year ago, I realized that they were stationed about 30 minutes away. I've been there multiple times since. Their customer service was fantastic, always letting me hold the products, comparing products, and just making a great impression. I have noticed they're a little pricey, but I just rely on them for so many things. (Including no sales tax.)

Please don't necropost, that topic is over 2 years old.
Back to top Go down
The Soviet Sniper
Private
Private
The Soviet Sniper

PostSubject: Re: Is www.ShortyUSA.com a good website??   Is www.ShortyUSA.com a good website?? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 10:01 pm

ShortyUsa like most site's, has its ups and downs. In my opinion, I think that definitly are some better sites out there than shorty. If I were you, I would keep looking for better websites like airsoftmegastore, or airsoftgi. Shorty is an ok website, but they are definity not the greatest.
Back to top Go down
A. sniper
Major
Major
A. sniper

PostSubject: Re: Is www.ShortyUSA.com a good website??   Is www.ShortyUSA.com a good website?? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:32 pm

david wrote:
1MrPink1 wrote:

Please don't necropost, that topic is over 2 years old.
Back to top Go down
david
Major
Major
david

PostSubject: Re: Is www.ShortyUSA.com a good website??   Is www.ShortyUSA.com a good website?? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:45 pm

The Soviet Sniper wrote:
ShortyUsa like most site's, has its ups and downs. In my opinion, I think that definitly are some better sites out there than shorty. If I were you, I would keep looking for better websites like airsoftmegastore, or airsoftgi. Shorty is an ok website, but they are definity not the greatest.

Once again, please stop necroposting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is www.ShortyUSA.com a good website??   Is www.ShortyUSA.com a good website?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is www.ShortyUSA.com a good website??
Page 1 of 1