Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

THE LOOT!

Go down 
+11
mgunner564
sniper_32
lonesniper24
white wolf
Zane
DrummerBoyz95
Spl. Durkee
MetallicAirsoft
iliveforthis99
JARHEAD
gapairsoft
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
gapairsoft
Sergeant
Sergeant
gapairsoft

THE LOOT! Empty
PostSubject: THE LOOT!   THE LOOT! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 3:05 pm

Alright we all know someone had to do it so i will, heres the deal you list what you got for Christmas, and give pics if you can. so have fun. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JARHEAD
Colonel
Colonel
JARHEAD

THE LOOT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE LOOT!   THE LOOT! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 3:29 pm

there is already a thread about this kinda stuff, http://www.airsoftallies.com/the-lounge-f42/christmas-spirit-t3581.htm sorry

thread lock or thread deletion request
Back to top Go down
http://www.yupyupyup.com
gapairsoft
Sergeant
Sergeant
gapairsoft

THE LOOT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE LOOT!   THE LOOT! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 6:32 pm

that is a list of what you want no of what you got.
Back to top Go down
iliveforthis99
Colonel
Colonel
iliveforthis99

THE LOOT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE LOOT!   THE LOOT! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 7:05 pm

Yeah different topics.

It's a little early but we just got surprised with granite put in our kitchen and bathroom today.
Back to top Go down
http://cvaa.webs.com
JARHEAD
Colonel
Colonel
JARHEAD

THE LOOT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE LOOT!   THE LOOT! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 7:57 pm

ok well, idk maybe merging topics. but yeah, tomorrow i will post. i don't celebrate Xmas until xmas day Razz
Back to top Go down
MetallicAirsoft
Major
Major
MetallicAirsoft

THE LOOT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE LOOT!   THE LOOT! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 9:51 pm

my parents devorced so i had chistmas today AND I GOT A CA36 from my BROTHER and a stag arms m4 from my Mom. BEST CHRISTMAS EVER(pics later don't have camera rigt now but hopefully getting a video tomorrow) ut not getting back to the babies until thursday or something. also the CA36 has a bipod a 3x scope with rail ontop(the kind for a normal MG36) i am getting a box mag later to make it a MG36 and so i can go to ghost town and enter it as a support. but the best thing i got was a bag of GUMMY BEARS YA!!!!(GUMMY BEARS FTW!!!)
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

THE LOOT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE LOOT!   THE LOOT! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 10:11 pm

I got a coupon for Hobby Zone from my Grandma...hahah. I don't know what I'm going to do with a 'Buy One Get One Free: Radial Engine Mounts'. But hey, its the thought that counts Razz Hoping for some ca$h to throw at my projects...maybe a bag of BB's two. Sadly theres no longer anyone in the family that still believes in the whole Santa deal, so christmas has been greatly scaled down...not that we need to be spending all kinds of money during the recession in the first place. I've already spent a couple hundred on presents for my todler cousins, including roller blades and hockey gear (hey, maybe once they go pro I'll get some recognition). The real gift is going to be seeing their faces when the tear open the wrapping. Hoping my dad can make it home early enough tonight to spend Christmas Eve with the family. Making potato pancakes for dinner (traditional German meal, don't know how to spell the German name for it). So anyway, Merry Christmas and I'll see you all tomorrow. PS: for any of you in Socal (or want to make the trip out here Razz ), I'm having a party/open-house at my place on the 26th. All are welcome but BYOB!
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

THE LOOT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE LOOT!   THE LOOT! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 10:17 pm

DUDE! CONGRATS on the new guns! That's awesome!

@Durkee
I thought latkes (potato pancakes) were Jewish....ah well. And underage drinking is a no-no Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

THE LOOT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE LOOT!   THE LOOT! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 10:34 pm

DrummerBoyz95 wrote:

@Durkee
I thought latkes (potato pancakes) were Jewish....ah well. And underage drinking is a no-no Evil or Very Mad

Puhlease...when I was a todler I was given wine in a sippy cup...and am allowed to have a glass of wine with meals. Im no alcoholic nor do I drink at parties or in even remotely large quantities. In europe (aka: better continent than the US), children/teens regularly drink with meals. Red wine has many healthful qualities. Beer just seems to be the norm in the states, unfortunately. The offer still stands Razz Yes, potato pancakes are a staple of Jewish cuisine, but there is also a Germanic version eaten with apple paste and heavy spices. I'm making it from scratch based on a recipe my great grandfather (Luftwaffe aviator) stole from his wife (long story) during the second world war. Now, I apologize from obviously straying from the intended topic of conversation but I feel it was relavent. If you do not agree, please request my post's removal. Merry Christmas guys, have fun tomorrow and enjoy your Eve.

Last edited by Spl. Durkee on Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zane
Major
Major

THE LOOT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE LOOT!   THE LOOT! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 10:39 pm

heh im getting some new fly fishing gear from Cabelas and I don't know what else, as for the drinking thing...yeah only place with harsher rules is some of the Islamic nations out there....
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

THE LOOT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE LOOT!   THE LOOT! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 10:48 pm

Zane wrote:
heh im getting some new fly fishing gear from Cabelas and I don't know what else, as for the drinking thing...yeah only place with harsher rules is some of the Islamic nations out there....
Ooh fly fishing! I got a break-down fly rod in 2001 for christmas and use it on backpacking trips all the time. Fly is so much more immersive and fun then traditional hook n' sinker.

Last edited by Spl. Durkee on Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

THE LOOT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE LOOT!   THE LOOT! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 11:00 pm

I GOT
echo 1 master series a4
ASGI shirt
P force BBs
hawk got
riverocci big boy steam engine, but why do you really need to know non airsoft eh?
Back to top Go down
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

THE LOOT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE LOOT!   THE LOOT! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 12:47 am

my grandma (i live with her) doesn't know what to get i love old people and modern day technology. so i got an xbl wireless adapter 12 month card, i got full metal jacket (movie) some new shoes a hoodie, 50 dollars and a stupid letter and my naihbor gave me a 25 dollar army navy store gift card. my aunt is coming down from wyoming so ill probely get, a .22, a new fishing pole or a video game.

also drummer i do drink at parties and at a meal, most of the time i do it to catch a buzz but not get shitfaced
Back to top Go down
http://airsoftchat.lefora.com/forum/
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

THE LOOT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE LOOT!   THE LOOT! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 3:12 am

lonesniper24 wrote:
my grandma (i live with her) doesn't know what to get i love old people and modern day technology. so i got an xbl wireless adapter 12 month card, i got full metal jacket (movie) some new shoes a hoodie, 50 dollars and a stupid letter and my naihbor gave me a 25 dollar army navy store gift card. my aunt is coming down from wyoming so ill probely get, a .22, a new fishing pole or a video game.

also drummer i do drink at parties and at a meal, most of the time i do it to catch a buzz but not get shitfaced

Ya...that need to "catch a buzz" is called alcoholism. There are reasons for the laws we have...and reducing childhood-bred alcoholics is one of them Smile

Full Metal Jacket will forever remain on my list of the best movies ever made (not as much for the story/effects...but for the grim humor).
And hey! Looks like we have some fishermen around here. I may just start a thread on the topic later.

It's about 10pm here...lots of fun hanging around with my Aunt/Uncle and cousins. We're giving them "hint" gifts like kneepads, gloves, and helmets...eventually leading up to tomorrow morning when they open up their roller skates and hockey sticks! I'm probably more excited then anyone cuz im looking forward to teaching em the game I love (I do love airsoft...but I mean hockey Very Happy)...well...maybe I'll get em into airsoft...but 4 years old might be a bit early Razz

Sorry if I seem to be posting here alot...I honestly just have nothing better to do til the kid's are fast asleep and I get to play Santa.

Carry on.
Back to top Go down
sniper_32
Colonel
Colonel
sniper_32

THE LOOT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE LOOT!   THE LOOT! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 3:36 am

I got a socom gear MEU tan
several m4 accessories (UTG RIS, PEQ box, Vert grip and flashlight and 8 magpuls)
some oakley assault gloves (present to myself)
pistol mag guard
OE tech gun bag
Operation flashpoint dragon rising
assasins creed 2
and a subscription to tactical milsim magazine Very Happy
and of cource some x-mas money but at a stalemate with it
either finish my AK (buy a stock adapter and a MOD stock) or buy a E1 or JG m16
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

THE LOOT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE LOOT!   THE LOOT! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 5:43 am

Eh whatever. I don't drink because it's generally a bad idea and I don't want to anyway.

On to the topic tonight I got a Dallas, TX T-Shirt for some reason, a backpack and an Olympus digital camera. Tomorrow/later today (it's almost 0100) I don't know what will happen, same for Saturday which is the party for me and my dad's birthdays.
Back to top Go down
mgunner564
Colonel
Colonel
mgunner564

THE LOOT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE LOOT!   THE LOOT! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 6:09 am

DrummerBoyz95 wrote:

@Durkee

if your on privet property and have permission from your parents you can drink....in maine anyway.

i got a phone!!!!! and some chocolates....mmmmm but ive only opened my stocking....
Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

THE LOOT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE LOOT!   THE LOOT! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 11:37 am

I looked in and was like that was cheap only 2 presents, are they trying to mess with me, till I saw what I really got
added on was some clothes .... STILL MORE COMMING... bubba claws is comming with guns Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gapairsoft
Sergeant
Sergeant
gapairsoft

THE LOOT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE LOOT!   THE LOOT! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 1:25 pm

ya well i got a matrix MOLLE LBV and the pouches for it.( it awesome) Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
MetallicAirsoft
Major
Major
MetallicAirsoft

THE LOOT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE LOOT!   THE LOOT! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 2:13 pm

i also got $115 total and gonna get a drum mag for the CA36 or something(STAR hopefully) and no video camera Sad but a new guitar pics later
Back to top Go down
iliveforthis99
Colonel
Colonel
iliveforthis99

THE LOOT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE LOOT!   THE LOOT! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 2:19 pm

Some candy
4 pack of Monster Kahos
Pathfinder DVD
Eureka season 2
BSG season 1
New laptop and book bag for college
Some sweet Mountain Dew pants
Probably will end up buying myself an album by Oomph! off iTunes in a little bit

No airsoft stuff though, which is good since i got that stuff myself like two months ago. It just didn't make it under the tree Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://cvaa.webs.com
JARHEAD
Colonel
Colonel
JARHEAD

THE LOOT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE LOOT!   THE LOOT! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 4:39 pm

WW tell Hawk congrats on the 4-8-8-4, ask him if its DCC. I got a Bachmann Spectrum K4 4-6-2, Pennsylvania's official Locomotive. mine is DCC ready, ill be buying NCE power cab later. but thats sweet, my setup isn't ready for a big boy, im not into UP as much, if anything im getting one of these http://hosteamcentral.com/images/Powerhse-2882-rside1-PRR.jpg

Back on topic,
i got my K4, a new jacket thats sweet, furrr
a camo hoodie,a led zepp and fender T-shirt
Shorts
360 sleeping pants
Arena Flak Jak goggles,
Zan coolmax mask
SR-25 hi,cap mag
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

THE LOOT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE LOOT!   THE LOOT! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 5:37 pm

Although I got some great gifts from family/friends (including more than enough $ to finance my LUAV project's camera systems), my favorite would have to be the 10lbs of stroopwafels brought from Germany by my Omi. Can't get enough of that carmel-wafer goodness. Pfeffernusse, marzipan, and DeHeer mek chocaladeletters all over the place...but eating Kolbi beef sushi right now...for some reason (hey! thats not very Deutch!). Beats coupons anyday Razz The cousins, Lauren (3) and Michael (2), are so excited about their first roller blades and hockey gear. Going to take them to the inline rink tomorrow maybe. Merry Christmas everyone!
Back to top Go down
Creed769
Colonel
Colonel
Creed769

THE LOOT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE LOOT!   THE LOOT! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 6:34 pm

I got a molle cross draw holster
Call of Juarez BIB
Condor Compact plate carrier
G36 M4 Magwell
Nc Star Red Dot
Novesky Amplifier
Combat Boots
A BUNCH of clint eastwood movies
$200
Back to top Go down
http://thetruthaboutairsoft.blogspot.com/
MetallicAirsoft
Major
Major
MetallicAirsoft

THE LOOT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE LOOT!   THE LOOT! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 7:52 pm

i also got a 20 pack of red bull a 30 pack of full size cany bars a pack of giant pocky clothes and 6000 bbs i also learned i have a new hop up unit and bucking in the CA36.. and sadly my sister got a videocamera not me and i think my dad just got it mixed up(maybe) she already has a normal camera that shoots video(its a flip camcorder too) me be sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

THE LOOT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE LOOT!   THE LOOT! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE LOOT!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Airsoft :: General Airsoft Discussion-
Jump to: