Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Farewell Lenix...hello Corona

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

Farewell Lenix...hello Corona Empty
PostSubject: Farewell Lenix...hello Corona   Farewell Lenix...hello Corona Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 4:56 pm

The Bad News: As many of you may know, the beloved Lenix Desert Rats have moved their operation in recent months. The loss of this organization has left many OC/LA airsofters struggling to find fields worth playing on. The Good News: I've heard unofficial reports that a new field has been created in Corona/Chino. Still awaiting information on the development, but am having trouble finding reliable info. If any of you know anything about this, please share!
Back to top Go down
Satan
Major
Major
Satan

PostSubject: Re: Farewell Lenix...hello Corona   Farewell Lenix...hello Corona Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 12:51 am

Hahaha welcome to my world durk my suggestion get cracking on your own field.
Back to top Go down
STAT
Corporal
Corporal
STAT

PostSubject: Re: Farewell Lenix...hello Corona   Farewell Lenix...hello Corona Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 2:17 pm

i live in chino and didnt hear about anything new....... HMMMMMMMMMM
Back to top Go down
http://www.smtactical.com http://www.tango-5.com
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Farewell Lenix...hello Corona   Farewell Lenix...hello Corona Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 5:02 pm

STAT wrote:
i live in chino and didnt hear about anything new....... HMMMMMMMMMM

Sorry, I've been busy and forgot about this thread.

So I guess I had heard it somewhat right...there is going to be a new field...
But it is going to be in SC Village. Across the creek I guess they acquired some land and are going to make it into an "airsoft only" venue. I think they're just sick of the airsofters playing on their paintball areas. Personally, I don't expect it to be anything worth going to...especially if SC owns it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Farewell Lenix...hello Corona   Farewell Lenix...hello Corona Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Farewell Lenix...hello Corona
Page 1 of 1