Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

utg l96 vs JG bar 10

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pointblank
Private
Private

utg l96 vs JG bar 10 Empty
PostSubject: utg l96 vs JG bar 10   utg l96 vs JG bar 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 12:12 am

Hey guys! I don't have to much to spend, but from what i have read it seems that utg l96 and jg bar 10 are the most reasonable choices for my price range..honestly im not sure which one is better. Would love some help on which one to buy. thanks!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

utg l96 vs JG bar 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: utg l96 vs JG bar 10   utg l96 vs JG bar 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 12:59 am

This would probably belong in the "which gun" section of our forum so I'm moving it there now Smile. However, I apologize but I'm going to lock this thread. I know it sucks because this is your first post and I don't want you to feel turned off by this, but this question has been answered many of times already in this forum. Just look around at the various topics.

Take it from someone who knows both guns very well - go with the JG Bar-10. And this is coming from a proud owner of the UTG L96 and also a frequent user/opponent of the JG Bar-10. The Bar-10 is easy and cheap to upgrade (view our upgrade guide on here), and has a lower price tag. It has a great, solid feel to it and you will not be dissapointed. The L96 is great as well, but harder to initially upgrade, has some pretty ugly seam lines, and is very heavy. Of course it's positives outweigh its negatives - but I still recommend the JG Bar-10 over the L96. So far just about everyone on this forum has agreed.

Oh, and by the way, welcome to the forum. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns Smile

Admin
Back to top Go down
http://www.theairsoftsniper.com

utg l96 vs JG bar 10
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Airsoft :: Which Gun?-
Jump to: