Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

A&K m60

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sniper_32
Colonel
Colonel
sniper_32

A&K m60 Empty
PostSubject: A&K m60   A&K m60 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 4:09 am

My friend plans on buying the A&K m60 in march can you give me any advice I can pass on to him
Back to top Go down
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

A&K m60 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A&K m60   A&K m60 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 5:07 am

UMM it's the sexiest lmg i know, haha naw i here there really good but very heavy and not to manuverable, as for that the gear box is not all that great but lasts about a year 2 or 3 if he doesnt just spray down range they do shoot a good distance a little past any assault rifle accuracy isn't great but will hit a human target if he aims, i would say get a for grip and an eo tech replica red dot, and a sling is a must, and a bipod is perferd but isn't needed. other then that the gun feels great.
Back to top Go down
http://airsoftchat.lefora.com/forum/
JARHEAD
Colonel
Colonel
JARHEAD

A&K m60 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A&K m60   A&K m60 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 3:21 pm

Depends, which model does he plan to get? the E3 or the "nam" version. the E3 is shorter and has built in foregrip but the "nam" version has a built in bipod. Off of that ive heard the guns build isn't that great, possible pot metal into the build. so theres a possibility of bending metal if it gets banged up alittle.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yupyupyup.com
sniper_32
Colonel
Colonel
sniper_32

A&K m60 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A&K m60   A&K m60 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 3:57 pm

he's getting the nam version
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

A&K m60 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A&K m60   A&K m60 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 5:29 pm

lonesniper24 wrote:
UMM it's the sexiest lmg i know, haha naw i here there really good but very heavy and not to manuverable, as for that the gear box is not all that great but lasts about a year 2 or 3 if he doesnt just spray down range they do shoot a good distance a little past any assault rifle accuracy isn't great but will hit a human target if he aims, i would say get a for grip and an eo tech replica red dot, and a sling is a must, and a bipod is perferd but isn't needed. other then that the gun feels great.

That has to be the longest run-on sentence I've ever seen. To be honest, I don't think I understood anything you just said Very Happy

Some advice:
-Invest in a sling. You are going to find yourself needing it.
-The M60 is a heavy piece of equipment, so start bulkin' up and downing those protein shakes!
-Don't be "that guy". Lay off the trigger. Try 3-8 round bursts, nothing more. Nobody likes a fire hose.
-Don't dump money into optics. If you notice, most operational M60's run with iron sights. Optics aren't necessary.
-If you're buying a grip, as Lonesniper suggested, buy a decent one. Those cheap plastic ones you find on Evike and ASGI are going to die on you.
-If you're runnng high ROF...be sure to have extra batteries.
-Watch the paint. I've heard that M60 has a lower quality finish and chips easily.
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

A&K m60 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A&K m60   A&K m60 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 9:42 pm

Hahaha Lonesniper, not to be dickish but read the forum rules on punctuation and grammar please. It gives the forum a cleaner look if people can actually understand what is being said.

@Sniper_32
Make sure he is aware that he's going to be lugging around a giant chunk of a gun. Other than that all I can say is do your research before you buy it. i.e. YouTube reviews, text reviews, etc.
Back to top Go down
sniper_32
Colonel
Colonel
sniper_32

A&K m60 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A&K m60   A&K m60 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 10:19 pm

i've let him know that haha Very Happy and he's been watching reviews of it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A&K m60 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A&K m60   A&K m60 Icon_minitime