Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Threaded KWA G18C Barrel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GR1NDH0USE
Private
Private
GR1NDH0USE

Threaded KWA G18C Barrel Empty
PostSubject: Threaded KWA G18C Barrel   Threaded KWA G18C Barrel Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 8:18 pm

I've found a lot of threaded barrels for the KWA G18C but none of them seem to have the key holes in them. Does anyone know where I could find one? I mean it wouldnt be an 18C without those keyholes!!! Mad (Makes it look cool ya know?)

P.S. Can anyone tell me if this is a working silencer and not a mock?

http://www.pvairsoft.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=114_71&products_id=1069
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jakeelectro
sticks.13

Threaded KWA G18C Barrel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Threaded KWA G18C Barrel   Threaded KWA G18C Barrel Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 9:41 pm

technically there is no functioning silencer for airsoft(well in the ways that you want). That silencer will do two things for you.

1: it will reduce the noticible gas expulshin from the barrel
2: it will give you the option to add a longer inner barrel

Umfortunately that silencer is too heavy for your gun. You'll have to get a silencer of 100-150mm in length.if I'm not mistaken(I might be it's been awile since I've seen a g18) the key holes are attached to the slide.

They have a 120mm at airsoftsmith.com. For some reason I can't coppy the URL.

Post a pic once your done

sticks
Back to top Go down

Threaded KWA G18C Barrel
Page 1 of 1