Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

DMR coming in tommorow!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sniper_32
Colonel
Colonel
sniper_32

DMR coming in tommorow! Empty
PostSubject: DMR coming in tommorow!   DMR coming in tommorow! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 10:24 pm

The sr12 i ordered is coming in so I plan on turning her into a DMR, Im trading my JG bar10 for a harris style bipod, a m95 spring (for my CQB gun) and a few other things
I'm buying a scope for her this weekend, ALSO the scope is missing the attachment knobs anyway to replace em?
anyways
should that be about it for a DMR?
ALSO I plan on putting some scope covers on the scope, but putting "HI" on my end and "BYE" on their end Laughing
Back to top Go down
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

PostSubject: Re: DMR coming in tommorow!   DMR coming in tommorow! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 6:26 pm

sounds good, why the Sr25 though? going to be a dm now? or whats going on with the bar 10.
Back to top Go down
http://airsoftchat.lefora.com/forum/
sniper_32
Colonel
Colonel
sniper_32

PostSubject: Re: DMR coming in tommorow!   DMR coming in tommorow! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 9:30 pm

the sr12, its KWA's newest m16a4 but yea either making it a DMR or a grenadier version
Back to top Go down
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

PostSubject: Re: DMR coming in tommorow!   DMR coming in tommorow! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 4:34 pm

Opps sorry I though I read 25 not 12, haha
Back to top Go down
http://airsoftchat.lefora.com/forum/
ROTCkid
Corporal
Corporal
ROTCkid

PostSubject: Re: DMR coming in tommorow!   DMR coming in tommorow! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:04 pm

I did something like that with my my scope covers except I had the Mr. Yuk sticker from MW2 on one end and the watchmen smiley face on the other. I lost the one of the covers though when I got caught in a thorn bush Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DMR coming in tommorow!   DMR coming in tommorow! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DMR coming in tommorow!
Page 1 of 1