Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Need a new pistol for sniper.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Deadeye
Private
Private

Need a new pistol for sniper. Empty
PostSubject: Need a new pistol for sniper.   Need a new pistol for sniper. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 12:39 am

Hey, I'm not to new to airsoft but I guess you could say
I am, i've been playing for three months now I have a UTG L96
and a Tokyo Mauri G36C and I'm looking to get a good airsoft pistol, Something
thats good and is under the $70 price range, it can be a
springer, electric, gas, c02 pretty much anything that you guys would recommend.

If this is in the wrong forum go ahead and feel free to move it
Sorry if it is. Smile
Back to top Go down
M16-A3
Private
Private
M16-A3

PostSubject: Re: Need a new pistol for sniper.   Need a new pistol for sniper. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 1:35 am

I recomened the WE 1911 government single stack gas blow its on Kapowwe.com, but its $99
thats the only problem, but its full metal, iron sights, accurate, and the blowback action is
really cool. So when you get a chance check it out. I hope this helped. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.kapowwe.com
Deadeye
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Need a new pistol for sniper.   Need a new pistol for sniper. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 10:33 pm

Hey, I've done some more work around the house and I have 150 dollars to spend now, and I was thinking of getting the KWC Hard Kick Desert Eagle GBB Tokyo Marui pistol, it shoots at around 380 with .2 grams, so from what Evike.com tells me at least. Also I think I might use it as a main once and a while so I was going for a bit more fps. For what I was looking for at the time the WE 1911 was perfect, not to much fps which is good for close combat but not used really for long distances. Sorry to turn you down M16-A3! Thanks a ton for helping though.
Back to top Go down
mercenary
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Need a new pistol for sniper.   Need a new pistol for sniper. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 1:17 pm

If you really want an excellent gas pistol you only have two brands to choose from.

MARUI AND WESTERN ARMS.
Back to top Go down
djstasevich
Major
Major
djstasevich

PostSubject: Re: Need a new pistol for sniper.   Need a new pistol for sniper. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 6:24 pm

I would highly recommend an tsd 1911 or m9 they fire a 400 fps and are nonblowback. The both take co2 and use full metal mags. I prefer the non blowback because it saves gas and monny. For 39.99 a gun you can't go wrong. I love mine as a snipers side arm.
Back to top Go down
http://statairsoft.weebly.com/index.html
sticks.13

PostSubject: Re: Need a new pistol for sniper.   Need a new pistol for sniper. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 6:27 pm

mercenary wrote:
If you really want an excellent gas pistol you only have two brands to choose from.

MARUI AND WESTERN ARMS.

Bah I have yet to find a TM tac master that even compares to my KSC M92F. But if your looking for a great 1911 or 2011(hi-cappa) then I totally agree. The TM P226 is also the best 226 on the market.

Try to find a gas pistol that has cheap mags(well cheaper). My mags cost $40, whereas the glock that I was going to et had $30 mags.

I would recomend KSC, KWA(unbranded KSC), WA(western arms), and TM(Tokyo Marui). There all very solid companies, yes there a little more expensive but there well worth it.

Remember if you want your mag to be in your gun while your gun is in your holster your going tp have to buy a Sepra brand holster(or something similar) which runa about $50; you can also buy the elastic bands that wrap around the grip and hold the mag in. These run about $10 if you can find them.

sticks
Back to top Go down
djstasevich
Major
Major
djstasevich

PostSubject: Re: Need a new pistol for sniper.   Need a new pistol for sniper. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 6:28 pm

by the way the extra mags cost 14.99.
Back to top Go down
http://statairsoft.weebly.com/index.html
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need a new pistol for sniper.   Need a new pistol for sniper. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need a new pistol for sniper.
Page 1 of 1