Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Tokyo marui Vsr 10 G spec gas bolt..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FlyinHawaiian_8873
Private
Private
FlyinHawaiian_8873

Tokyo marui Vsr 10 G spec gas bolt.. Empty
PostSubject: Tokyo marui Vsr 10 G spec gas bolt..   Tokyo marui Vsr 10 G spec gas bolt.. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 5:01 pm

Ok so i found a TK vsr 10 g spec from a guy that thought it was a CA m24. so i bought it for 50 bucks. haha ya a steal, but i don't know much about airsoft sniping at all. So it came with a gas bolt and i don't think it fits right in the trigger system. Like you have to put a pin up into the bolt which pulls the spring back, i think, and it has a little umm bump on it so it wont fall out of the bolt. but the bolt i have doesnt have the right fit for it...so do i need a new trigger system or a new bolt? becuase the bolt works really really good haha very very fast, but after one shot the pin falls out and i can't pull the little spring back inside...idk what bolt it is either, just that its a gas bolt, its silver and it pulls back maybe 3 or 4 inches. a lot less far than the spring bolt i have.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
mgunner564
Colonel
Colonel
mgunner564

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo marui Vsr 10 G spec gas bolt..   Tokyo marui Vsr 10 G spec gas bolt.. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 11:47 pm

i might be able to help if you added some pics....the picture in writing is a little bit fuzzy in my mind....
Back to top Go down
FlyinHawaiian_8873
Private
Private
FlyinHawaiian_8873

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo marui Vsr 10 G spec gas bolt..   Tokyo marui Vsr 10 G spec gas bolt.. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 12:42 am

ok i can't put up any pics right now, but i think i know the problem! umm can a bolt be too strong for the trigger system? well it fits in and i cock the gun and pull the trigger, but it wont fire..its really weird, like the weight of the bolt pushing against the trigger is too much for it so it wont release the weight and shoot. did that make sense? So if this doesnt work, what are some upgrades i should get for my gun? like bolt plus barrel and maybe what weight bbs...im totally new to sniping

Thanks
Back to top Go down
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo marui Vsr 10 G spec gas bolt..   Tokyo marui Vsr 10 G spec gas bolt.. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 12:53 am

can't be to strong the onlything the bolt does is pull the spring back to lock it into place
Back to top Go down
http://airsoftchat.lefora.com/forum/
FlyinHawaiian_8873
Private
Private
FlyinHawaiian_8873

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo marui Vsr 10 G spec gas bolt..   Tokyo marui Vsr 10 G spec gas bolt.. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 12:55 am

i meant that the spring is too strong and its locking up the trigger mechanism...idk its a gas bolt...sooo....idk the stock spring bolt works fine, except its freaking 280 fps XD Well what upgrades should i get?
Back to top Go down
mgunner564
Colonel
Colonel
mgunner564

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo marui Vsr 10 G spec gas bolt..   Tokyo marui Vsr 10 G spec gas bolt.. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:02 am

a laylax 130SP spring will put it around the FPS you want it. you don't have to upgrade anything else because JG BAR's come stock with a spring close to that.
Back to top Go down
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo marui Vsr 10 G spec gas bolt..   Tokyo marui Vsr 10 G spec gas bolt.. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 3:42 pm

you may want to get a new Tight Bore Barrel, it will increase accuracy, and about 10fps. A new hop up bucking will also help do that, preferable firefly (hard), or the nineball other then that the rifles are nice and don't really need much upgrades

as for it locking up the trigger mech, change it back to the stock bolt, if you want to change out the bolt buy one that works for it.
Back to top Go down
http://airsoftchat.lefora.com/forum/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo marui Vsr 10 G spec gas bolt..   Tokyo marui Vsr 10 G spec gas bolt.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tokyo marui Vsr 10 G spec gas bolt..
Page 1 of 1