Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

mn/wi air soft

Go down 
+3
shepherd
JamillaTheKilla
snipingyouout
7 posters
AuthorMessage
snipingyouout
Private
Private
snipingyouout

mn/wi air soft Empty
PostSubject: mn/wi air soft   mn/wi air soft Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 1:22 am

dose any one know of a place in mn to play at and or teams or something i am desperate all my friends who i play with are toattal idiots and can't play well so i need a place if possible some where in the metro are?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
JamillaTheKilla
Corporal
Corporal

mn/wi air soft Empty
PostSubject: Re: mn/wi air soft   mn/wi air soft Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 1:33 am

Good luck with that. I've been searching for many months to get a good place to play but alas i live in Grand Rapids, not sure if you've heard of it, but mn just isn't giving back any good sites that ive found yet. It really sucks because there are only like 5 or 6 people here that actually play and its really unfun to keep doing 3 on 3 in a little stretch of woods all the time. I've heard from a random guy on youtube that the cities have tournaments, but i know nothing more about that. So, good luck with the search, if you find one, post it up here...and im still gonna keep looking for one. Oh yeah, what part of mn are you located?
Back to top Go down
snipingyouout
Private
Private
snipingyouout

mn/wi air soft Empty
PostSubject: Re: mn/wi air soft   mn/wi air soft Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 7:58 pm

yea ty i fond a site that has events but no places you can take a look but i no what you mean!

take a look at this
http://www.midwestairsoft.net/2008/04/springsummer-2008-midwest-skirmish-and.html
Back to top Go down
JamillaTheKilla
Corporal
Corporal

mn/wi air soft Empty
PostSubject: Re: mn/wi air soft   mn/wi air soft Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 8:09 pm

Hhmm...thats a good site. I wish i could have found that site earlier...i could have made it to that game in Hinckley. Yeah, you would think that mn would have some good places to play. But theres bound to be at least one place here.......somewhere. Thanks for that link though. Good luck with the neverending search for a good place.
Back to top Go down
snipingyouout
Private
Private
snipingyouout

mn/wi air soft Empty
PostSubject: Re: mn/wi air soft   mn/wi air soft Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 7:12 pm

lol ty you 2 yea hinkly would have been fun i go there a lot
Back to top Go down
shepherd
Private
Private
shepherd

mn/wi air soft Empty
PostSubject: Re: mn/wi air soft   mn/wi air soft Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 7:31 pm

we have a small team in Duluth, but thats probably a little too far for you.
http://wastelandwarriorsairsoftmilitia.110mb.com/index.htm
Back to top Go down
snipingyouout
Private
Private
snipingyouout

mn/wi air soft Empty
PostSubject: Re: mn/wi air soft   mn/wi air soft Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 5:17 pm

yea i like about an 2 hours a way but if thire is ever a big game maby i can make it out
Back to top Go down
shepherd
Private
Private
shepherd

mn/wi air soft Empty
PostSubject: Re: mn/wi air soft   mn/wi air soft Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 12:44 am

Heres another at that field in hinckely.
http://www.tocairsoft.com/apps/calendar/showEvent?calID=193461&eventID=3574701
looks pretty fun, not sure if i'll be going.
Back to top Go down
snipingyouout
Private
Private
snipingyouout

mn/wi air soft Empty
PostSubject: Re: mn/wi air soft   mn/wi air soft Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 7:22 pm

ty idk if i am old anuff or if its a public group but ty!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

mn/wi air soft Empty
PostSubject: Re: mn/wi air soft   mn/wi air soft Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 9:40 pm

YAAAAAA MN airsofters!!!! If you guys live near the Twin Cities( I do not) there is alot of action in Buffalo,MN. in the Spring and Summer I heard they have games and matches every week.Oh and if you hear about anyone near Alexandria,MN or west central MN thats into airsoft send them my way please i am desperate for players in my area.
Back to top Go down
mnSnipe
Private
Private
mnSnipe

mn/wi air soft Empty
PostSubject: Re: mn/wi air soft   mn/wi air soft Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 4:43 pm

I live in North Branch, about a half hour north of the cities, and thanks for the links. Anyone wants to put together a team in the summer of '09, i'm down for it. cheers
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

mn/wi air soft Empty
PostSubject: Re: mn/wi air soft   mn/wi air soft Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 8:04 pm

I found a website that looks like its what you are looking for.
www.mnairsoft.org
Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

mn/wi air soft Empty
PostSubject: Re: mn/wi air soft   mn/wi air soft Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 6:16 pm

I'm wisconsin but my team SUCKS!!!! WALMART GUNS(exept for me) AND NO UNIFORMS AH!

WW
Back to top Go down
AirsoftGuyMN
Private
Private
AirsoftGuyMN

mn/wi air soft Empty
PostSubject: Re: mn/wi air soft   mn/wi air soft Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 9:02 pm

I live in Rochester MN and i desperatly need a team or a field to play in. please respond anyone!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

mn/wi air soft Empty
PostSubject: Re: mn/wi air soft   mn/wi air soft Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 6:15 pm

There is a large field in the Rochester area.
heres a link to a site to help youhttp://forum.mnairsoft.org/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

mn/wi air soft Empty
PostSubject: Re: mn/wi air soft   mn/wi air soft Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mn/wi air soft
Page 1 of 1